Chapter 13: Our Past 1

Yo Mina!!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter Pup's!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV~

I was currently at home waiting for my friend Mavis Vermilion. She was my old neighbor who looked out for me when my dad wasn't home. She's coming to visit and she said she had a surprise for me.

'I wonder what it is!' I thought getting ready. I wore a white shirt with a pink rose in the lower part of it, pink shorts and white tall convers. I put my hair in two low pigtails.

~Ding Dong~

'That must be her!' I thought running to the door. I opened it to reveal my little friend.

"Mavis!" I said hugging her and she hugged back.

"Its nice to see you again Lucy! You've grown...a lot" she said eyeing me. Then she started sulking.

"W-whats wrong!?" I asked panicking. She looked at me with anime tears.

"I'm 20 but have the body of a 12 year old" she said and I laughed. She then started laughing.

"Well let's get going! You're going like that right?" I asked her looking at her white simple dress and sandals.

"Hai!"

"Great!" I exclaimed dragging her to the car.

"Where to, Miss Lucy?" Said my driver Capricorn.

"To the amusement park please" I said and he nodded.

"So hows everything going?" Mavis asked.

"Nothing much. Dad is on a businesses trip, my grades are still great, I made a new friend who is really interesting and saved me from being beat up, Plue's nose turned orange for some reason, t-"

"Wait what did you say?" She asked iterupting me.

"Plue's nose turned oran-"

"No before that"

"Oh, I made a new friend who is really interesting and saved me from being beat up?" I asked and she nodded.

"What happend? I need details!"

I smiled at her and told her the whole story. When we finished I was blushing a bit. She was smirking.

"Will I meet him?" She asked her grin not fading. I nodded slowly.

"Were here" said my driver pulling up.

We exited the car and headed inside. I saw the group already insed.

"There they are!" I said grabbing her hand and running towards them.

"Hey! I'm sorry I'm late!" I said panting.

"Hey Lucy/Lucy-san/Lu-chan/Luce!" They all said smiling.

"Nice to see you again Lucy" Zeref said and I smiled. Then I looked at my friend.

"Guys this is my friend..." I said pointing at her so she can introduce herself. She nodded and gave them a big smile.

"Hi! My name is M-"

"Mavis!?" I look up to see Zeref with a scocked expression.

"Zeref!?" I look back to see Mavis with the same face.