Chapter 31: Our hands, Our master

Yo min'na!!!

I FINALLY finished the Bball game so, I decided to give you guy's some NaLu fluff!

I'm not good at this things but I'll try!

It's really uncomfortable to do this >^< I don't like romance too much ( but i still read it and have two books about it :P ) plus it's really uncomfortable to write!

Hope you like it anyway!

And sorry if this is a bit late. I got sick. Again!

This is like what, the third time i get sick? I usually don't get sick so I don't know what's going on with me.

This time was a stomach virus tho, so I could talk fine. I was just to lazy too ^~^ It hurt bad. But im fine now!

Oh I also was spending my time watching all the anime's I didn't get to finish and other ones!

Enjoy!

PS: The FT intro ( Just believe in myself ) is so amazeballz!!! *·*

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

------------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

'Where is he?' I was looking around the whole bleachers but I didn't see anyone with an alfalfa like haircut and black clothes.

"Why isn't he here? He promised me he was gonna be here, so why is he not here?" I asked getting a bit angry at the thought of something that broke me.

'...Did he lie to me again?'

"Don't worry Natsu. I bet something came up. You did say he was a busy guy." Lucy said reassuringly looking up at me with those big brown eyes I love so much.

I smiled at her sweetly with some red in my cheek while she did the same.

"Well, well, well, aren't you guys friendly." We turned our head to the group who where smirking.

"Eh?" We both said. Then Jellal pointed a finger at us in a circular form.

"Plus if you haven't noticed, we're still in the court." Gray added.

I then looked at Lucy and noticed my arms on her waist and her arms around my neck. I blushed even more when I noticed everybody in the basketball court starring at us.

"Awwwwwwwwww~~~~" They all cued as me and Lucy awkwardly detached ourselves with crimson faces.

"Shut up." I said crossing my arms. I won't deny my love for her no matter what. I'll just not say it. Yet.

Then black hair in an alfalfa style caught the corner of my eye. I quickly turned to it with big happy/hopeful eyes and a childish smile while I quickly placed my hand on his shoulder. But that look then was replaced with a sad/disappointed expression and a solemn smile.

"Gomen, Warren. I thought you where someone else." I said with a sad smile as my bangs covered my eye's. I then felt my chest get tight and heavy while my breathing got a bit uneven.

'Now? Really?'

I clenched my teeth and tried to act as natural as possible.

"Can you guys excuse me for a sec? I left my stuff in the locker room." I said walking to the locker room feeling all their eyes on me.

Lucy's POV~

"Something's wrong." We turned to Gray who was looking at Natsu's direction.