Chapter 5: The mystery savior is... YOU!?

Yo Mina!!!

Here's the new chapter!

Tell me if your enjoying the story so far!

Forget he said her name in this line. It was a mistake:

I was currently in History class and saw Lucy walk in.

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!! NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

-After School-

It was finally the end of school. 'Don't get me wrong I like school but its kinda boring when you don't have anyone to talk to'.

I started walking towards the school gate and exited when a student put his foot to trip me. I mentally smirked and stepped on it 'accidentally' making sure to do it hard. He winced and looked at me surprised and so did his friends. I just kept walking like nothing happened.
'Were outside of school now' I thought to my self smirking.

'Now you'll get to see a bit of my life outside school.'

I kept walking until I reached my house. I opened the door and was greeted by Happy.

"Miss me bud?" I asked him while closing the door behind me.

"Aye~!" He exclaimed jumping on me and laying on my head. I just smiled at my furry best friend.

I went to my room, Happy still on my head, opened my room and laid Happy on my bed. I went to the closet grabbed some clothes and headed to the shower.

My apartment is really big actually. It has two king size rooms, two bathrooms, a spacey living room and a kitchen.

I got out of the shower, dried myself and put on some clothes. I was wearying a black tank top with red lining,black shorts, black basketball sneakers and my scarf which my dad gave me. . I didn't wear my glasses since there for reading 'but I use them in school'.

Then my phone started buzzing. I check to see

To Natsu from Sting:

Dude, we just got here. Move it

To Sting from Natsu:

Yeah yeah, I'm just leaving

"Ikimashou, Happy!" I yelled running to the door with him behind me.

"Aye sir~!" 'I forgot to say, he can say sir for some reason'
II took my medicine 'for motion sickness which I was cursed with', got into my car which is a red Ferrari. " I have a job so I earn a lot of money and sometimes I win a grant at school ' . Happy sat on the passengers seat and got comfy while I started the car and drove off. I put some music and sang to it just because. 'Only Happy knows I sing'