Chapter 27: Nakama's and the Black Wizards kidnap

Yo Mina!!!

I wanted to share this awful experience that made me realize...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...I can't stop embarrassing myself in school -_-"

I fell...I front of the whole class...

The cause?...a fan...a frigging fan!

Of course I laughed cause that's how I am ^_^, ...but...these girls...they just kept laughing and laughing with their annoying giggles even after the whole thing passed! -~-

They weren't a bit concerned!

I just sat down normally and everybody was calm and a bit worried except them!

One was even crying!

I wanted to punch 'em soooo bad!

But unlike Natsu I can control my anger...sometimes of course!

Enough about how awful today -28 sep- was, how was your day?

Good, Bad, Average, Terrible?

Well ain't that nice!...or bad!

Enjoy this new chap!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

I woke up groaning as I felt something vibrating next to me. I turned so my face was on my pillow. I inhaled it's nice scent which was sweet...like vanilla.

I got up a bit and squinted my eyes to adjust to my surroundings. I grabbed my phone and put it in my ear.

"Moshimoshi..."

"..."

"Moshimoshi?..." I said for the second time. I frowned and looked at the phone.

"Oh, ahahahaha." I laughed quietly noticing I grabbed my glasses case. I put it back and grabbed my phone.

"Moshimosh-"

"Where the heck are you!?" I pulled the phone away from my ear and groaned.

"Luce...sleep...five more minutes..." I said laying back on my pillow and inhaled it's nice scent.

"Five more...ARE YOU IN YOUR HOUSE!?!?" She yelled making me groan more. 'She's gonna turn me into a death person'

"...Mhm..." I hummed back in response. There was a silent in the other line.

"..."

"Luce?..."

"NATSU WE'RE IN SCHOOL ALREADY!!!" She yelled and I looked at the clock next to me.

"IT'S 7:52!?!?!? WHAT THE HECK!!!" I exclaimed jolting up and going to the bathroom and started stripping out of my clothes.

"We thought you where here already since you usually get up real early." She said sounding a bit guilty.

"Its fine. I'll be there in a few!" I said hanging up and getting in the shower.

I took one real quick and got dressed as fast as I could but didn't put my shirt on all the way, jut on my head leaving my white tank top exposed. Also put on my black convers since it was the closest thing to me. I also just stuffed my scarf and glasses in my crimson backpack. I didn't bother brushing my hair 'which was still damp' so I just headed straight for the kitchen. I put Happy's food in his bowl and got myself a quick breakfast from some left overs. A toast with spicy egg omelet and combined that with a spicy French toast I had. They where left overs so I guess it's a quick breakfast. I mean, I didn't make 'em right know so. Oh, and I also got some left over bacon from yesterday. And juice.