Chapter 14: Our past 2

Yo Mina!!!

Here is the new chapter!

Enjoy it!

Like it!

Comment!

And if you find me appealing Follow Me!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

~~~Still on Flasback~~~

Mavis POV~

"What are you doing!?" I yelled at him angered. He flinched causing him to cut himself deeper. He turned his head and looked at me. He had tears streaming from his eyes.

"Why are you doing that!?" I yelled getting closer to him. He just looked down.

"Why would you care...I'm just a murderer..." He muttered quietly while more tears fell from his eyes. I just looked at him a bit shocked. 'He's the on that they where talking about'

"What's you're name?" I asked.

"Zeref...D-Dragneel..." he said in a whisper. I nodded with a smile. 'I bet his misunderstood' I thought smiling brightly at him. He looked shocked.

"What?" I asked.

"Why are you talking to me? Aren't you afraid I might hurt you?" He asked a bit confused. I shook my head still smiling.

"Nop! I bet you're misunderstood. I bet you had a good reason for what you did." I said grabbing his good hand and standing up.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked blushing. I giggled at his adorable face.

"Let's go to the infirmary. I'll clean you're hand up!" I said dragging him with me. People where staring but I didnt care.

We entered the infirmary and he sat in a bed. I grabbed the first aid kit and started treating his wounds. He flinched in pain.

"Gome. But its you're fault for doing that." I said and he looked down.

"I know you're gonna leave me like everyone. So why not leave now." He said in a sad tone.

"And why would I do that? You're my friend!" I said wrapping a bandage around his hand.

"Friend...?"

"Yep!" I said smiling.

"But my life has no meaning. I can't find my dad, I don't know where my brother is and nobody wants me alive. I should just die..." He said sobbing. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me shocked. I just smiled at him.

"I'll make sure you stop thinking that way about yourself!" I said looking at him straight in the eye.

"How do you plan to do that?" He said looking down again. I hugged him tightly. He tensed up but relaxed later on.

"I'll never leave you're side. I'll be the light to you're darkness. I'll show you the beauty of life." I said pulling away and giving him a big smile. To my surprise he returned it. I blushed but kept my smile.

"I'm Mavis by the way! Mavis Vermilion!" I said still blushing and smiling. He's smile grew wider.

"Arigatou, Mavis!"

~~~End of Flashback~~~

I looked at Lucy and his friends. The girls where crying but with a small smile.