Chapter 28: From friend to rival...at basketball that is

Yo Mina!!!

This story is turning out quite long isn't it?

Well that's not my fault but I guess long stories are always the best!...at least some, cause short stories are awesome too!

Hope your enjoying the story so far!

Also thank you so much for clicking on this story and taking some time to read it!

Thank to everybody that has supported me too!

And the wattpad friends I made too!

Your awesome dudes!

In this chapter I have some people to give quick shout outs to:

oOSalamanderOo

nalu_lovers

IfICanFly

They gave me awesome ideas for some event's that are going to occur!

Some in this one or on the next!

Tho I think I forgot to mention someone...If I did I'm sorry!

I'm sick and disoriented!

Enjoy the chapter!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!! NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

"Where is heeeeeeee?" I whined looking around the basketball court.

We where getting ready to see the guys play. It was Sabertooth vs Fairy Tail. Fairies vs Tigers. But there was a problem. Zeref was not here yet.

"Zeref will be here soon. Now stop complaining!" Lucy said next to me looking irritated about the fact that this is the eleventh time I'm complaining about him not being here.

"Fine" I pouted sitting back in my chair. We where sitting on the fronts seats.

I tucked on my scarf and adjusted myself in the seat. I was wearing a grey tank top with a red jacket, short kaki pants and my red convers. And my glases. I just felt like using them.

"...Are you sure I can't go look for him?" I whined and Lucy slowly and robot like turned her head to me with an irritated look.

"Why don't you just call him?" Said Levy next to Lucy.

I looked at her confused before face palming myself. 'Why didn't I think of that?! It's like Ice Freak and Metal Head are rubbing off on me...'

I took out my phone and dialed his number as fast as I could. I put it in my ear and waited...and waited...and waited...still waiting...aaaaaaaaand no response.

"That's odd. He's not picking up." I mumbled but Lucy herd me.

"Maybe he's busy right now. For now let's just wait, kay?" She said smiling brightly at me. I nodded grinning.

"Oi Bunny girl. Your cousin Sting is playing right? And Rouge too?" I looked at Gajeel who was leaning on the metal bars in front of us that where separating the court from the seats.

"Yep! He and Rouge are on the team. They should be here in a couple of minutes." She said and Gajeel nodded walking back to the group of guys that where warming up. 'For some reason he's been avoiding Levy. Wonder why? Oh well! Bet it's not important.