Chapter 11: Getting used to it

Yo Mina!!!
___________________________________

OH MY GLOB I CANT BELIVE MY STORY REACHED 1K!!! (^0^)

MIN'NA, ARIGATŌ GOSAIMASU!!! (T~T)
___________________________________

Here the new chapter!

I'm so sorry I took longer then I said but I was enjoying my vacation!

Like and follow!

Hope you enjoy and tell me what you think!

All right go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"Happy...turn it...off..." I say to my cat who is sleeping next to my head. He just rolls over and lands on my face.

"Uuuuhhhhggg" I groan picking him up and placing him on the bed. Then I noticed my face is wet. I touch it and feel something gross.

"Eww~, Happy!" I yelled at him knowing that he drools when he dreams about fish.

I sigh and turn of the stupid alarm. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I went to my room and put on my clothes except my vest which I can't find.

I went around the house but didnt find it.

"That's weird...I always leave it in my room" I say out loud looking in the living room.

Then I saw a red string under the couch. 'This is not good' I thought as I started to pull it. What was at the end?...

"My fudging VEST!!!" I yelled as I saw the vest all messed up. I sighed angered knowing I couldn't stay mad at him. 'Danged neko'

I got up and went back to my room and flicked Happy in the nose. He didn't wake up.

"Guess I'll use my scarf" I said and put my scarf around my neck. Brushed my hair a bit and put on my glasses.

I went to the kitchen and started to make break fest. I just made a big omelet with hot peppers, French toast and orange juice. Then I prepared some rice and spicy curry to take to school.

I finished eating then fed Happy.

"You where gonna get a big fish today but you destroyed my vest" I said pouring cat food with tuna in his bowl.

He just looked at me with a sad look which I imagined meant ' you so mean Nashu' look and started eating.

I washed the dishes and headed to school at 7:17.

I entered the school which was pretty empty and grabbed a book from my locker and headed to the library.

Lucy's POV~

I got to school at 7:37. Pretty early if you ask me. I decided to go to the library to see if Natsu was there. 'N-not because I like him o-or anything! Psh! You're crazy! And I'm talking to myself...' I thought sighing.

"Ohayoo Lu-chan!" I turn around and see Levy walking towards me.

"Ohayoo Levy-chan" I greet back and gave her a hug.

"Where are you heading?" She asked walking besides me.

"To the library to check if Nat- ional history book is there! Hehehehe" I fixed my sentence fast and started laughing nervously.