Chapter 3: Interesting...

Yo Mina!!!

Here's the new chapter as said on a Wednesday but the other all do them when I have them so yeah...

Share this story and tell me if your liking it so far!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!! NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV~

-At lunch in the cafeteria-

"Levy! Since when was he in our class!?" I asked my blue haired bestie who was eating a bento with octopus weiner's (A/N: I think you know what I mean)

"Who 'he'?"

"That guy...whit the pink hair, I mean come ON!!! It is not hard to miss him!!!" I said that even tho I've never really noticed him.

"Ohm, chou meash Natshu?"said Levy with food in her mouth 'but she was covering her mouth with her hand, so it wasn't gross'.

"YOU KNOW HIM!?! SINCE WHEN!?!" I yelled standing up surprised but then remembered where I was so I sat back down flushed.

"Well not personally... but I've heard rumors about him." she whispered the last part to me and motioned me to come closer.

"What kind of rumors" I asked dying from curiosity. 'I wonder what people say about him'.

"Well you see Lu-chan, they say that he's just a nerd, the smartest in the school actually... they know him as 'Nerdy' because of what he wears and the fact that he's smart. And they say that he's never...EVER...talked to anyone and no one and I mean NO ONE has heard his voice till this day...except the teachers, so they say he's shy from the fact the he doesn't talk to anyone ." she finished and by this time all of our friends where listening to our conversation.

"You talking about that nerd? Ha! He's such a wimp!" said Gray Fullbuster. Guy with raven black spiky hair, dark blue eye's with a striping habit 'for some reason' and not bad looking 'but doesnt catch my eye'.

"Nonesense. I bet he's just shy." said Mirajane Strauss with a sweet smile. A beautiful senior whit long withe hair and blue eyes.

"Shy my but." grunted Gajeel Redfox who appeared out of nowhere and sat down next to Levy who was looking away blushing.'So kawaii!!!'. He's a tall guy with long black hair and crimson red eyes with piercings where his eyebrows are soppused to be, on his nose bridge, on his ears, on his chin and arms.'he's kind of scary but Levy has a crush on him anyway'

"Juvia agrees with Mira-san. Don't you Gray-sama?" Juvia Lockser said while clinging on his arm. She has wavy blue hair and ocean blue eye's. 'She's head over heels for Gray"

"Get away!" said Gray trying to get Juvia off his arm. 'Thats so...Love'(A/N: XD)

"Gray be nice to her" said Erza Scrlet 'who you already know but she's also the kaichou of the school concil known as Titania' with a glare directed at Gray who shivered in fear. She has scarlet hair and brown eyes.