Chapter 20: Admitting our feeling's

Yo Mina!

Good news!

I'm kinda making progress in school!

I actually kept a conversation with someone longer than 5 seconds!

Ain't that something!

Well hope you're doing good in school!

And we also reached the 20 chapter!

Well I wrote and...you...read till here?...I hope you did at least!

I don't know how long I'll make this story but...I know how to end it...Mwahahaaha!!!

By my laugh you can tell I have something...maybe a happy ending or...a sad one!

Here's the new chap!

PS:I hope this doesn't have many errors. I double checked so it shouldn't have any...I hope -_-"

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Time skip

-Monday-

Natsu's POV~

I was in Health class but wasn't paying attention. My mind was on what happened when Lucy and Levy 'and unfortunately Ice princess' where sleeping over.

I almost kissed Luce. But I just felt something telling me to do it. 'Do I like her? That can't be possible! Ive only known her for a week or so! I can't...can I?'

"Stop thinking and start working Mr. Dragneel!" My thoughts where interrupted by the teacher yelling at me.

"Y-yess ma'am" I said shaking in fear.

"Go to the principals office!"

"What!? Why!?"

"Because it means less of you too teach. Now SCRAM!!!" She yelled and I left.

'Thc! Scary old hag!'

I walked to the principals office which is where the 'Master' of the school is. I opened the door and was greeted by an old little man with a withe moustache sitting on the desk.

"N-Natsu Dragneel!? I never thought you would be sent here. Oh, is just to bring papers or something right?" He said and I shook my head.

"Sorry Jichan, but I got sent here by Porlyusica. She saw me not paying attention and sent me here." I said with a sigh and he nodded.

"I herd from Erza that you've been...causing trouble with Gajeel and Gray."

"I uh...w-well...IT WAS ALL ICE PRINCESS!!!" I yelled and in that exact moment Ice cube entered the office looking at me.

"NO I WASN'T!!! YOURE THE ONE ALWAYS CAUSING TROUBLE YOU STUPID PYRO!!!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU WALKING ICE POP!!!"

YOU HERD ME RIGHT TABASCO BREATH"

"YOU WANNA GO STRIPPER?!"

"BRING IT HOT HEAD!!!" We where gonna fight but its like a giant arm crushed us both.