Chapter 1-The start of an era

In the heart of bustling New York City, where skyscrapers kiss the clouds and the streets hum with energy, stood the iconic Avengers Tower—a gleaming beacon of modernity amidst the urban chaos. Its sleek façade shimmered in the morning sunlight, a symbol of hope and protection for the citizens below.

Within its walls, the Avengers, Earth's mightiest heroes, found respite from their constant battles against threats from beyond. Tony Stark, the genius billionaire playboy philanthropist, paced the spacious confines of his penthouse, his mind a whirlwind of ideas and inventions. Yet amid the whirlwind, a small figure darted around the room, leaving a trail of laughter in her wake.

Six-year-old Morgan Stark, with her wild curls bouncing with each step, brought an unexpected joy to the usually solemn atmosphere of the tower. Clad in her miniature Iron Man suit, complete with a makeshift repulsor glove made from cardboard and duct tape, she epitomized the spirited innocence of childhood amidst the weight of her father's responsibilities.

"Hey there, mini Avenger," Tony chuckled, scooping up his daughter in a whirl of metal and laughter. "What mischief are you getting into today?"he had a small smile on his face that he only seemed to display when with his daughter.To many, the display off affection would appear almost uncanny, many have never seen the soft side to Tony.

Morgan's eyes sparkled with excitement as she wriggled free from her father's grasp. "Daddy, can we have some ice cream? Pleaseeee!"She held the energy and excitement only a child could posses as she bounded around the room.

Tony's heart swelled with pride and amusement at his daughter's boundless imagination. "Ice cream huh? Well, why don't we start with breakfast, and then we'll see what kind of adventures await us?"He knew pepper was waiting for them, and he didn't want to annoy her, she had a meeting coming up soon and they tend to stress her out.

With a gleeful squeal, Morgan dashed towards the kitchen, her tiny footsteps echoing through the halls of the Avengers Tower. As she neared the kitchen, her nostrils were slowly filled with the aroma of pancakes and golden syrup, a smell she was only treated too once a week.

In the spacious, sunlit kitchen of the Avengers Tower, Pepper Potts, the beacon of grace and efficiency, presided over a spread fit for superheroes. With a smile that rivaled the morning sun, she greeted her husband and daughter as they entered, her warmth filling the room like the scent of freshly brewed coffee.

"Good morning, you two," Pepper said, her voice a soothing melody amid the morning bustle. "Breakfast is ready. I hope you're hungry."she gave her daughter a small smile, while plating  up the food.

Morgan's eyes widened in delight as she took in the sight of pancakes stacked high, bacon sizzling in the pan, and a colorful array of fresh fruit adorning the table. "Wow, Mommy! Did you make all of this?" She gasped her small mouth gaping open.

Pepper chuckled, her gaze softening as she looked at her daughter. "Of course, sweetheart. I wanted to make sure my little superhero and her big hero had enough fuel for their adventures today."

Tony flashed Pepper a grateful smile as he scooped Morgan up onto his hip, planting a kiss on her cheek. "You're the best, Pep. I don't know what we'd do without you."Tony's voice held a sincere almost soft tone too it making pepper smile a little.

As the aroma of breakfast filled the air, the Avengers began to trickle into the kitchen, drawn by the promise of good food and even better company. Clint Barton, with his easy grin and quiver slung over his shoulder, ruffled Morgan's hair affectionately as he passed by. "Morning, kiddo. Ready for another day of saving the world?"

Morgan beamed up at Clint, her eyes shining with excitement. "Morning, Uncle Clint! Always ready!"

Following closely behind Clint was Natasha Romanoff, she had been on a undercover mission for a few weeks and her absence didn't go unnoticed by the young girl.Morgan's face lit up at the sight of her, and she dashed over to wrap her arms around Natasha's waist in a tight hug. "Aunt Nat! I missed you!"

Natasha's expression softened as she returned the hug, pressing a kiss to Morgans forehead. "Missed you too, Morgan. Looks like you've been keeping everyone on their toes around here."the red head picked the girl up letting Her play with her hair, leaning her head on her shoulder.

Steve Rogers, entered the kitchen with a smile, his eyes crinkling at the corners as he took in the scene before him. "Good morning, everyone" although he addresses the whole room, he locks eyes with Natasha who smirks back at him, "morning cap how did you sleep?" The man sits down preparing his knife and fork, "good thanks nat" he smiles down to his plate hoping that this goes unnoticed by the rest of the team.

Thor, with his imposing stature and booming voice, clapped a hand on Steve's shoulder as he made his way to the table. "Aye, and a feast fit for warriors it is, my friends! I trust there is mead to accompany these fine victuals?"

Bruce a gentle soul, chuckled at Thor's enthusiasm as he poured himself a cup of coffee. "Sorry, Thor. No mead this early in the morning. But I'm sure Pepper can whip up something for you later." Hearing this pepper winced recalling the last time everyone drank mead, " yeah no, sorry Thor last time we payed two thousand dollars worth of damages" she sighed as she moved around the table. Clint chuckled into his drink, "yeah and the rest" tony just stares at him rolling his eyes.

With breakfast concluded and energy renewed, the Avengers descended to the training room, where the clang of metal and the crackle of energy filled the air. Wanda Maximoff, Sam Wilson, and Bucky Barnes leaned against the observation window, their eyes trained on the sparring match below with mischief.

As Steve and Natasha engaged in a graceful dance of combat, their movements fluid and precise, Wanda couldn't help but nudge Sam and Bucky with a mischievous grin painted on her face her eyes gleaming "I bet you both twenty bucks that by Christmas, those two will finally admit they're in love."she looked confident and almost too confident for Sam's liking.

Sam raised an eyebrow, exchanging a knowing glance with Bucky. "You're on, Wanda. But only if you throw in those cookies you've been hiding from us."

Bucky chuckled, shaking his head. "You two are delusional if you think they'll ever admit it."he leaned back in his chair "it's like watching kids compliment eachother"for as longbas Bucky had know Steve, his best friend had always been clueless when it came to women.

Sam turned his head to look at the pair in what looked like an animated light bulb moment for him, "okay then little witch, if they get together before Christmas I'll buy you them Dr martens you have been eyeing up" Wanda went to open her mouth quickly stopped by Sam "but if they don't , you do my chores for a month" the man smirked as Wanda's expression turned sour "fine Sam it's on" her accent defining her words.

But before the 3 could finish up the conversation, the littlest member of the avengers appears from nowhere with a flabbergasted look on her tiny face " are auntie nat and uncle Steve dating!?" Wanda quickly picked the girl up shushing her and putting a hand over her mouth, " not yet dekta, but promise me you won't tell anyone about this conversation okay?" The younger girl stuck out her pinkie confusing Wanda " I pinkie promise wanda" her adorable voice made Wanda melt and she stuck out her pinkie too slowly interlocking her hand. She smiled at the child before putting her back down, " okay good, now go find your dad and tell him we have a mission in an hour" the little girl nodded before running off leaving the three adults looking at eachother dumbfounded "That girl is way too similar to her dad" Bucky muttered "what always in people's business?" Sam followed "exactly".

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys this is my first book, I'll be updating once every few days feel free to leave suggestions and follow my tik tok for teasers :)
Tik tok: Yourlocalstarkster