Chapter 46- Germany

As the Avengers gathered in the German airport hangar, tension crackled in the air like electricity. Steve, his expression determined, stood at the forefront, flanked by Morgan, Wanda, Bucky, Sam, Clint, and Yelena."We need to be prepared for anything," Steve said, his voice steady despite the gravity of the situation. "Our priority is to protect each other and ensure that no one gets hurt."Morgan nodded in agreement, her jaw set with determination. "We have to stand together," she said, her gaze sweeping over the group. "No matter what happens, we're in this together."Wanda, her eyes reflecting a mix of determination and apprehension, spoke up next. "We need to be cautious," she warned, her voice tinged with concern. "Our opponents won't hesitate to use force if they have to."Bucky, his expression stoic, surveyed the group with a sense of grim resolve. "We're walking into a dangerous situation," he said, his voice low but firm. "But we've faced worse odds before, and we've always come out on top."Sam, his stance relaxed but alert, chimed in next. "We need to stick to the plan," he said, his voice calm but resolute. "And watch each other's backs every step of the way."Clint, his gaze sharp and focused, nodded in agreement. "We can't afford to let our guard down," he said, his tone serious. "We have to stay one step ahead of our opponents if we want to come out of this alive."
Yelena, her expression steely with determination, squared her shoulders as she spoke. "We've trained for this," she said, her voice unwavering
. "Now it's time to put that training to the test and show them what we're made of."As the Avengers exchanged nods of determination, they knew that the stakes had never been higher. With their unity and resolve as their greatest weapons, they prepared to face whatever challenges lay ahead in their quest to protect what they held dear.

As Steve's phone buzzed, he glanced at the screen, a knot of concern forming in his stomach. Answering quickly, he brought the phone to his ear. "Nat? Is everything okay?"Natasha's voice came through the line, her tone measured but tinged with tension. "Steve, where are you?" she asked, her words laced with urgency.Steve's brow furrowed in confusion.

"We're at the airport hangar," he replied, his voice reflecting his growing concern. "Why? What's going on?"Unbeknownst to Steve, Natasha's fingers flew over her phone screen as she accessed the tracking program. "I just need to make sure you're safe," she said, her tone carefully neutral.Steve's instincts prickled with suspicion at Natasha's evasive response, but he pushed the feeling aside for the moment.
"We're fine," he assured her, his voice steady despite the uncertainty gnawing at him. "We're just getting ready to head out."

Natasha's voice cracked slightly as she spoke, relaying the tender moment between her and their son. "James was crying for you," she said softly, her words carrying the weight of their son's longing for his father.Steve's heart sank at the news, the guilt of his absence gnawing at him. Despite the urgency of their mission, his thoughts lingered on James, picturing his son's tear-stained cheeks and longing gaze.
"I'll be back soon, Natasha," he promised, his voice tinged with regret. "I love you both."With a heavy heart, Steve ended the call, a renewed determination burning within him. He knew he had to make things right, not just for the world, but for his family. Turning to his comrades, he steeled himself for the challenges ahead, his resolve unwavering as they prepared to face their adversaries.
--------------------------------------------------------------

As Steve and Tony faced each other on the tarmac, their expressions mirrored the conflict within them. "Tony, this isn't the way," Steve began, his voice tinged with regret. "We can't let the government control us like puppets."Tony's gaze hardened, his resolve unyielding. "We need oversight, Steve. We can't afford to act unilaterally anymore. Lives are at stake."
Their debate echoed the deeper ideological divide that had fractured their once-united team. As their conversation escalated, tensions simmered, and it became clear that their disagreement ran far deeper than mere policy differences.