Chapter 29- Starks party

The party was in full swing as Tony, already a few drinks in, floated around the room, teasing and cajoling everyone into joining his latest game idea.

"Alright, party people, gather round!" Tony called out, his voice slightly slurred but still commanding attention. "It's time for a little game of truth or dare!"

The Avengers exchanged amused glances, knowing that with Tony at the helm, things were bound to get interesting.

"Come on, don't be shy!" Tony continued, waving a bottle of champagne in the air. "Who's up for some fun?"

As Maria and Natasha exchanged exasperated looks, Tony's antics only seemed to escalate.

"Tony, you're acting like a child," Maria chided, her tone firm but playful.

But Clint, never one to pass up an opportunity for mischief, chimed in, siding with Tony. "Come on, Maria, where's your sense of adventure? Let's liven up this party!"the man stumbled around quiet clearly highly intoxicated too.

Natasha sighed, knowing that once Tony and Clint got going, there was no stopping them. She shot a resigned look at Steve, who just shook his head with a fond smile, resigned to the fact that a quiet evening was not in the cards.

In a secluded corner of the room, away from Tony's boisterous antics, Wanda, Kate, Peter, Yelena, and Morgan huddled together, plotting their scheme.

"I think we should go for the Asgardian mead now guys," Kate suggested, a mischievous glint in her eye.

Yelena smirked. "That stuff is potent. Once Natasha takes a sip, she won't be able to stand straight ."

Morgan nodded eagerly, excited to be included in the plan. "But how do we get her to drink it?"

Peter, always quick on his feet, grinned. "We need someone to get behind the bar and give it her."

Wanda chuckled at the deviousness of their plan. "I like it. And if she refuses, we'll just have to convince her."

With their plan in place, the group shared a conspiratorial grin, eager to see their scheme unfold.

As the party kicked into full swing, the room buzzing with laughter and chatter, Sharon Carter made her grand entrance. Her eyes immediately sought out Steve, a coy smile playing on her lips as she made her way through the crowd.

Natasha's expression darkened at the sight of Sharon, her jaw clenching with thinly veiled irritation. She shot a pointed glance at Steve, her silent message clear: "Handle this."

Steve,approached Sharon with a polite smile, though he couldn't ignore the tension emanating from Natasha's direction. Sharon's presence always seemed to ruffle her feathers, and tonight was no exception.

As Sharon engaged Steve in conversation, Natasha's gaze remained fixed on them, her demeanor guarded. She had no intention of letting Sharon disrupt their evening, especially not with her obvious interest in Steve.

Sharon sidled up to Steve with a playful glint in her eye, her voice dripping with subtle flirtation. "Well, well, if it isn't Captain America himself. Quite the crowd you've got here tonight."

Steve chuckled politely, though he couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy under Sharon's gaze. "Yeah, Tony knows how to throw a party," he replied, trying to keep the conversation light.

Sharon leaned in closer, her tone conspiratorial. "So, Steve, any chance I could steal you away for a dance later? I've been dying to catch up with you."

Steve glanced over at Natasha, who was now deep in conversation with Maria Hill, a furrow forming on her brow. He cleared his throat awkwardly. "Uh, I'm not sure, Sharon. I'm here with Natasha tonight."