Chapter 61- Whatever it takes

After decending into space and starting the mission, each of the avengers found Themselfs in a different location in a different time.
Natasha and Morgan found Themselfs at the bottom of acollosal purple mountain the skyline was painted different colours of galaxy, unlike anything they had ever seen before.
"Don't tell me we need to walk all the way up there" Morgan groaned kicking a stone on the ground.
Natasha smirked and giggled at the stark "come on, it will only be like one of Steve's training lessons, just without the ancient music in the background" the two laughed as they started their journey up the mountain.
"Do you think penguins can secretly fly and we just don't know about it?" Morgan asked as she trailed beside Natasha.
The woman raised an eyebrow "your that board huh?"
Morgan nodded and continued walking "you ask such pequliar questions" Natasha stopped looking at the girl.
"Okay I was just wondering?"
The red head paused looking around her before turning back to Morgan.
"Your so silly sometimes"
She continued walking with Morgan next to her wondering when they would actually reach the top.

As Natasha and Morgan make their way up the treacherous path of Vormir, the air thick with tension and anticipation, they walk in silence for a while, each lost in their own thoughts. But as they continue their ascent, the need for conversation becomes inevitable, and Natasha breaks the silence, her voice gentle yet tinged with solemnity.

" How are you holding up? All the training payed off?"

Morgan glances over at Natasha, her expression a mix of determination and uncertainty as she adjusts her grip on her gun.

"I'm... I'm okay, I guess. It's just... surreal, you know? Being here, on this mission. I never imagined I'd be a part of something like this."

Natasha nods in understanding, her gaze fixed on the path ahead as she carefully navigates the rocky terrain.
"I know what you mean. These missions, they're never easy. But they're necessary. We're fighting for something bigger than ourselves, something worth fighting for."

Morgan's brow furrows with concern as she looks over at Natasha, sensing the weight of her words.

"Nat, are you... are you scared?"

Natasha's expression softens with a hint of vulnerability as she meets Morgan's gaze, her eyes reflecting the depths of her emotions.
"Yes, I am. But fear... it's not always a bad thing. It reminds us that we're human, that we're capable of feeling, of caring. And it's that very fear that drives us to keep fighting, no matter how tough things get."

Morgan nods in understanding, a sense of solidarity blossoming between them as they continue their ascent, their steps steady and determined.
"You know, Dad always talks about the importance of facing our fears, of not letting them control us. I guess I never really understood what he meant until now."

Natasha smiles softly, a sense of pride swelling in her chest as she looks at Morgan, seeing the strength and resilience that Tony has instilled in his daughter.
"Your dad is a wise man, Morgan. And you're wise beyond your years. You're stronger than you know, and you've got a lot of your dad in you."

Morgan's cheeks flush with a hint of embarrassment at the praise, but she can't help but smile at Natasha's words.

"Thanks, Nat. That means a lot."

As Natasha and Morgan reach the summit of Vormir, their hearts race with anticipation, their breaths coming in steady, determined exhales. But their resolve falters as they come face to face with a figure from the past, a specter of fate standing before them in the form of the enigmatic Red Skull.

"Welcome, daughters of Earth, to the precipice of destiny."

Natasha and Morgan exchange a wary glance, their senses on high alert as they listen to the ominous words of their unexpected host.