Chapter 52-Guardians of the galaxy

"let me just say if aliens end up planting eggs in my chest and I eat one of you I'm sorry" Peter spoke to the two men and Morgan just gave him a 'really' face.
"I don't want another pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip you understand?" Tony said pointing at him sternly.
"I'm trying to say something is coming"
Suddenly Tony finds himself fighting a masked man who can also fly, and Morgan and peter are fighting a huge gray looking guy.
Mantis leaned over Peter who was threw aside, and he screamed "Ah WOWOWOW please don't plant your eggs in me!" As Peter backs up, Peter quill kicks him to the side "stay down clown" But he gets back up and helps the others fight.
Quill ends up having Peter in a chokehold and tony has drax on the floor with his repellor pointing at him.
"Everybody just stay where your are, chill the F out"
He removes his mask, pointing his gun at tony" I'm going to ask you this one time, where is gamora"
Tony takes his mask off, "yeah I'll do you one better, who's gamora?"
Morgan watches the scene unfold confused as to why they all had eachother at gunpoint when they didn't really hold a threat to eachother.
"I'll do you one better, why is gamora!" Drax shouted from his place on the floor.
"Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you I'm gonna french fry this little freak"
"Let's do it you shoot my guy and I'll blast him let's go!" Tony pointed his repulser at drax.
"Do it quill, I can take it"
"No he can't take it"
"She's right you cant"
"Oh yeah you don't wanna tell me where she is that's fine, I'll kill all three of you and beat it out of thanos myself, starting with you" he pushed his gun closer to peters head, and Morgan watches smirking knowing he was never going to shoot Peter.
"Wait what thanos? Alright let me ask youthis one time, what master do you serve?" Strange asked in a fight position.
"What master do I serve what am I supposed to say jesus?" He asked looking annoyed at strange.
Tony put two and two together "your from earth?"
"No I'm from Missouri" tony looked at him funny" yeah that's from earth dipshit what you hastling us for?"
"So your not with thanos" Peter spoke up from his place at quills gun.
"With thanos!? No, I'm here to kill thanos, he took my girl wait who are you?"
Peter recoiled his mask showing his face, "we're the Avengers man"
"Your the ones Thor told u about" mantis said from her corner.
"You know Thor" tony asks still keeping his guard up.
"Yeah, tall guy not that good looking, needed saving"
Peter makes a face at quill after that statement as if to say 'are you sure'.
Morgan just raised an eyebrow.
--------------------------------------------------------------
As they arrive at the planet, they get straight to work,
"What the hell happened to this planet, it's 8 degrees of its axis, the gravitational pull is all over the place" he spoke walking around assessing the damage.
"Yeah we got one advantage he's coming to us, we'll use it, alright I have a plan, it's pretty simple we draw him in pin him down get what we need, definitely don't wanna dance with this guy we just want him gone"
Tony looked at everyone to make sure they were listening and found drax yawning "are you yawning?" He pointed in disgust"in the middle of this while I'm breaking it down? Did you hear what I said?" Drax turned around " I stopped listening after you said we need a plan" he said honestly.
"Okay Mr clean is on his own page" Tony turned to quill.
"See not winging it, isn't really what they do"
Morgan then spoke "er what exactly is it that they do?"
"Kick names take ass" Mantis said confidentially, "yeah that's right" drax agreed.Tony looked done with his life and Morgan looked at him the same way.
"Alright just get over here please, Mr lord can you get your folks to circle up"
"Mr lord- star lords fine" Quikl nodded to his team who then made a circle.
"If all we come at him with is a plucky attitude-" Tony started.
"Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means, we're optimistic, yes, I like your plan except it sucks so let me do the plan and that way, it might be really good" Quill was not having Tony's shit.
"Tell him about the dance off to save the universe" drax said out of nowhere.
"What dance off?"
"It's not a-its not a dan-"
"I can footloose the villans"
"Exactly like footloose, is it still the greatest movie in history?"
"It never was" Morgan interjected bored with their conversation.
"Don't encourage this alright, we're getting no help with flash Gordon here" Tony said facing Morgan.
Quill heard him "Flash Gordon? That's a. Compliment, by the way I'm half human so that 50 percent of me that's stupid, is 100 percent you" he said drawing a circle in the air.
"Your math is blowing my mind"
"Excuse me" mantis's small voice could be heard.
"But does your friend ofen do that?"
Everyone turned to look at strange who was sat under some kind of spell, his head was going every which at and a green aurora covered his body.
As they approached him he screamed in agony as he fell from his trance.
"Your back your okay" tony said bending down next to him.
"Hey what was that" Morgan asked him kneeling next to her father and strange.
"I went forward in time, to view alternate futures to see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict"
They all just stared at him blankly.
"How many did you see"
"14,600,005"
" How many did we win" Tony asked curiously.
The air fell silent as they all waited for strangest response.
His eyes narrowed and he stared Infront of him before looking at tony.
"One"
--------------------------------------------------------------