Chapter 32- Middtown High

As Morgan strolls down the bustling corridors of Midtown High alongside Peter, whispers and curious glances follow in their wake. Students exchange furtive glances, their voices hushed as they attempt to unravel the mystery of the enigmatic newcomer by Peter's side.

Amidst the murmurs, snippets of conversation begin to emerge:

"I heard she's the daughter of tony stark"

"Isn't she that Stark girl who disappeared years ago?"

"Yeah, that's her! But why is she here now?"

Ignoring the prying eyes and whispered speculations, Morgan maintains her composure, her gaze fixed ahead as she walks. Peter notices her discomfort and offers a supportive smile, silently assuring her that he's there for her.

As they pass by, some students begin to recognize Morgan:

"Wait, isn't that Morgan Stark?"

"Wow, she looks different from the pictures I've seen."

"I can't believe she's back"

As Peter and Morgan approach their lockers, MJ and Ned stand nearby, engaged in a conversation about the latest scientific breakthrough.

MJ glances up, her piercing gaze meeting Morgan's. "Hey, Peter, who's your friend?" she asks, her curiosity piqued.

Peter introduces Morgan with a hint of pride in his voice. "MJ, this is Morgan Stark. She's... well, she's a friend."

Ned nods in acknowledgment, offering a small smile. "Nice to meet you, Morgan. I'm Ned"he says extending a hand in greeting.

Morgan returns the gesture with a polite smile, though a trace of uncertainty flickers in her eyes. "Nice to meet you too," she replies, her tone guarded yet cordial.

MJ's eyes widen in recognition. "Wait, Stark? As in Tony Stark's daughter?" she asks, her interest piqued.

Morgan hesitates for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, that's me," she confirms, her voice tinged with resignation.

MJ's expression shifts from surprise to curiosity. "Wow, that's... unexpected," she remarks, her analytical mind already whirring with questions.

I offer Morgan a reassuring smile. "Well, it's great to have you here. If you ever need anything, just let us know," Ned says, hoping to ease any lingering apprehension she might have.

Morgan nods appreciatively, the tension in her shoulders easing ever so slightly.

As they head to their first class, Flash Thompson saunters up to Morgan, a cocky grin plastered on his face. "Hey there, new girl. You're looking pretty hot today. Want to grab a coffee sometime?" he says, his tone dripping with arrogance.

Morgan arches an eyebrow, unimpressed by Flash's attempt at charm. "Sorry, I prefer my coffee without a side of ego," she retorts, her voice laced with sarcasm.

Flash's smirk falters, replaced by a scowl. "What's your problem, Stark? Can't handle a real man?" he snaps, his frustration bubbling to the surface.

Morgan meets his glare with a cool gaze. "Oh, I can handle plenty. Just not interested in dealing with boys who peaked in high school," she quips, her words hitting their mark.

Flash's face reddens with anger, his fists clenching at his sides. Before he can retort, the bell rings, signaling the start of class.

In class, the teacher's disapproving gaze falls on Morgan, who's been diligently taking notes. "Miss Stark, are you here to learn or to disrupt the class?" the teacher reprimands, a hint of annoyance in her voice.