Chapter 55- grief

As the Avengers return to the tower, excitement fills the air as they anticipate returning to James. However, their joy quickly turns to confusion and concern as they find James alone in the living room, with Pepper nowhere to be seen.

Yelena's panic sets in as she realizes the severity of the situation. She paces back and forth, her mind racing with worry."No no no" she mumbled under her breath.

Nat rushes to James, scooping him up in her arms, her maternal instincts kicking in as she tries to soothe the baby's fussiness.
"It's okay, James. Everything's going to be okay."

Steve's expression darkens as he searches the room for any sign of Pepper, his heart sinking at the sight of dust on the floor where she once stood.
"She's gone, Yelena. Pepper's... she's been blipped."

Yelena freezes, her worst fears realized as she struggles to process the devastating news.
"What are we going to do? How do we tell Morgan? She's going to be crushed."

Steve's voice is filled with empathy as he places a comforting hand on Yelena's shoulder, his own grief mirroring hers.
"We'll figure it out together, Yelena. Right now, we need to focus on supporting each other and helping Morgan through this. She's going to need us more than ever."

Yelena nods, her resolve firming as she wipes away her tears, determined to be there for Morgan in her time of need.

As the Avengers try calling Tony and Morgan with no success, their worry deepens, and the realization sinks in that they are missing as well. Tensions rise, and Yelena, overwhelmed with frustration and grief, storms off to her room, her emotions threatening to consume her.

Bruce and Thor exchange concerned glances, feeling helpless in the face of the unfolding crisis. Nat holds James closer, trying to shield him from the tension in the room, while Steve tries to maintain a sense of calm and control.

"We need to find them they could be in danger too."Bruce mumbled anxiously playing with his fingers.

"we must act swiftly. Time is of the essence." Thor spoke his usual bubbly personality clouded by grief and guilt.

Natasha nods in agreement, her mind racing with possibilities and worst-case scenarios. She gently rocks James in her arms, her thoughts consumed by concern for her friends and their children.
"We'll search space I'll get Captain marvel,Check their usual haunts, contact their friends... we have to leave no stone unturned."

Steve nodded "Agreed. Let's move quickly. We can't afford to waste any time."

Natasha pulls Steve aside, her expression grave as she voices her concerns about the possibility that Morgan and Tony might have been blipped.

"Steve, we have to consider the possibility that Morgan and Tony might have blipped,with Pepper gone... it's not unlikely."

Steve's jaw tightens at the thought, his worry for Morgan and Tony intensifying.
"I know, Nat. But we can't lose hope. We need to focus on finding them, no matter what."

Natasha nods, her resolve firm as she gazes into Steve's eyes, a silent understanding passing between them.
"We won't give up, Steve,until we find them, alive and well."
Steve's grip tightens on Natasha's shoulder, his determination matching hers.
--------------------------------------------------------------

In the cramped confines of the jet, Morgan's anxiety is palpable as she watches Nebula and Tony play Monopoly, the tension in the air thick with uncertainty. Tony notices Morgan's unease and, with a knowing glance at Nebula, he pulls her aside to talk in private.
"Hey, kiddo. You okay?"
Morgan forces a small smile, but her worry is evident in her eyes as she looks up at her father.
"I'm just... scared, Dad. What if we don't make it back? What if we're stuck out here forever?"
Tony's heart aches at Morgan's fear, but he knows he needs to be strong for her sake.