Chapter 21-Getaway car

TW: Abuse

As Natasha's desperate cries filled the room, Steve's agonized screams echoed off the walls, each one a stark reminder of the brutality unfolding before them. With a sense of horror and helplessness washing over her, Natasha could only watch in terror as her worst nightmare played out before her eyes.

The Red Room agents, their faces obscured by masks of cruelty, pressed on with their relentless assault, their actions fueled by a twisted sense of sadism. With callous disregard for Steve's suffering, they forced the burning substance into his veins, each injection sending waves of searing pain coursing through his body.

"Please... stop!" Natasha's voice broke with anguish as she pleaded for mercy, her heart shattering with each tortured scream that tore through Steve's lips. But her pleas fell on deaf ears, drowned out by the cruel laughter of their captors as they reveled in their suffering.

As the relentless onslaught continued, Natasha and Steve were subjected to a barrage of blows that left them battered and bruised, their bodies a canvas of pain and suffering. With each strike, Natasha felt the sting of betrayal and injustice burning like fire in her veins, her spirit refusing to yield to the darkness that threatened to consume her.

But as the blows rained down upon them, Steve's anger simmered beneath the surface, a fierce determination rising within him like a storm gathering strength. With each blow, his resolve hardened, his muscles coiling with a fury that burned bright and fierce.

"Enough!" Steve's voice thundered through the chamber, his eyes blazing with an intensity that struck fear into the hearts of their tormentors. With a primal roar, he surged against his restraints, his muscles straining against the bonds that held him captive.But this was not enough to free him.

Dreykov's cold voice cut through the air like a knife, his presence casting a chilling shadow over the chamber as he approached Natasha and Steve, his eyes glittering with malice.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Dreykov sneered, his lips twisting into a cruel smirk as he regarded his captives with disdain. "It seems our little lovebirds have quite the fighting spirit."

Natasha's jaw clenched with barely contained fury as she met Dreykov's gaze with a steely resolve, her eyes burning with defiance. "What do you want from us?" she demanded, her voice laced with venom.

Dreykov's smirk widened into a malevolent grin, his gaze flicking between Natasha and Steve with amusement. "Oh, my dear Natasha, you always were too stubborn for your own good," he chuckled, his tone dripping with condescension. "But fear not, my dear, I have no interest in breaking your spirit. No, I have something far more entertaining in mind."

With a flick of his wrist, Dreykov signaled to his henchmen, who moved forward with a gleam of anticipation in their eyes. Natasha's heart sank as she realized what was about to happen—another round of torture, more pain and suffering to endure.

As the merciless onslaught continued, Steve's defiant struggles were met with brutal force, each blow raining down upon him with unforgiving ferocity. With every strike, his body convulsed with agony, his muscles screaming in protest as he fought to endure the unbearable torment.

Natasha's heart clenched with anguish as she watched helplessly, her fists clenched in futile rage as she screamed for them to stop. But her cries fell on deaf ears, drowned out by the cruel laughter of their captors as they reveled in Steve's suffering.

With each blow, Steve's strength waned, his resolve faltering as the darkness closed in around him. And as the pain became too much to bear, he slumped forward, his consciousness slipping away into the void of unconsciousness.