Chapter 53-Fighting the grape

"you throw another moon at me, and I'm gonna loose it" tony pants facing thanos.
"Stark" he spat in disgust "you know me?"
"I do you not the only one cursed with knowledge"
Tony went quiet for a second "my only curse is you"
He then began to attack the titan with swords and bombs and anything he could use.
Although thanos quickly got the upper hand, taking Tony's helmet off , he quickly activates another before thanos uses the power stone against him but he blocks his attempts.
Tony then snacks him in the side of the head with a large weapon, leaving thanos to draw blood from his cheek.
He brings his hand upto his cheek and gasps,
"All that for a drop of blood" he looks up and smirks , he then repetitively punches tony again and again and again.
Tony's armour started to retract as it was damaged, he used a beam from his hand and thanos uses a stone as they appraoch eachother.
With little to no armour, tony only had his bare firsts to fight leaving him screwed, he retracts a blade from his hand and trys to stab thanos but his plan is tipped on its head when he takes the blade and stabs him.
Tony hunches over in pain.
"dad!!" Morgan screams in anguish as she trys to run over to him, Peter pulls her back not allowing her to get to him.
"Peter stop!"
"Morgan you are going to get injured I can't let you, not again"
Morgan stamped on his foot and swung under his feet, sprinting towards tony, she uses her powers to throw thanos backwards and hurdles attacks at him.
" You have my respect stark" he says getting up and stabbing Morgan too, "the other half of humanity will still be alive, I hope they remember you"
He was being sensire now, Morgan trys to crawl towards tony but sits down against a rock in pain, her face scrunched up.
" Stop" strange managed to say despite his pain.
"Spare his life, and I will give you the stone"
"No tricks" thanos asked removing his hand from Tony's head.
Strange then summoned the stone, and sends it to thanos through the air.
Thanos then places it into his gauntlet, and looks up as he feel the power surge through his veins.
"One to go"
He then disappears leaving quills attacks in vein.
"Where is he!" He demands looking over at the others.
"Did we just loose?" He asks watching tony repair his wound, and going over to Morgan who sobbs in his arms as he fixes hers.
" Why would you do that?" Tony asks strange looking over at him.
"We're in the endgame now" strange spoke with a hint of regret.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Back in Wakanda, Wanda had just found vision in the forest,"are you okay" her accent was slowly fading away, but man looked up at her and was quite clearly in agony.
"What is it" she asked looking at him with a terified look on her face.
"He's here" vision managed to get out despite the pain engulfing him.
The atmosphere, noticeably shifted to an eerie silence as the tress creaked in the growing wind.
Steve looked around before bringing his hand to his ear, "everyone on my position, we have incoming"
Sam and Natasha were stood together in the forest, both looking upwards, "What the hell..." Natasha murmured. Sam looked at the woman and for the first time in his life, even he was at a loss for words.

It was then it happened, a circular cloud of grey and blue Opened and the mad titan walked out revealing himself to the avengers nearby.
He looked Wanda dead in the eye, he could see her breathing labouring and her nervous stance.
Vision sat hunched over watching the encounter.
Bruce in his hulkbuster suit was the first to speak,
"Cap, that's him" Steve immediately turned to look at thanos and withdrew his weapons.
"Eyes up, stay sharp" he demanded, running towards thanos in what only can be described as a suicide mission.
As the Avengers began to pile their attacks onto the Grape head, each one was tossed aside by a different stone he held in his gauntlet, showcasing the immense power he indeed held.
"Wanda" vision whispered, approaching her from his place on the floor.
"It's time" Wanda flicked her head around and looked at him "No" she immediately turned back around but vision grabbed her attention again.
"If we can't stop him Wanda..look at me, you have the power to destroy the stone-"
"Don't"
"You must do it Wanda please"
Wanda turned to vision again her lips trembling, she had known the man for a while and he was almost like a brother to her, she couldn't afford to loose another brother.
"I am out of time" he spoke making eye contact.
"I can't.." she shook her head slowly and vision grabbed her hand.
"You can, if he gets the stone, half the universe dies it's not fair, it shouldn't be you but it is, it's alright you could never hurt me......I just feel you"