Chapter2-The matchmakers

In the quiet sanctuary of Wanda Maximoff's room, Bucky,Sam and Wanda herself convened, their voices hushed as they discussed their plan of action.

"So, what's the game plan?" Sam asked, leaning against the windowsill, his gaze fixed on the city skyline outside.

Wanda took a seat on her bed, her hands folded neatly in her lap as she considered their options. "Well, it's clear that Steve and Natasha are too stubborn to admit their feelings on their own. So, we're going to have to give them a little nudge in the right direction."her hands glided across her note book as she opened it her mind racing with ideas.

Bucky nodded in agreement, his expression thoughtful. "Agreed. But how do we do it without being too obvious?"Sam nodded and sat down in the seat Bucky was about to sit in earning an angry look from the man.

Wanda's lips curved into a mischievous smile as an idea began to form in her mind. "We'll need to be subtle, plant a few seeds of doubt and curiosity. Maybe a well-timed comment here, a gentle push there."she looked unsure but deep down a part of Wanda felt like she needed to do this, she wanted to see them happy. When suddenly Sam had a change of heart, he didn't want to get his ass kicked by NAT if things went wrong.

As the planning session continued, tensions between Sam and Bucky began to simmer beneath the surface, their differing opinions on the best approach to the situation bubbling to the forefront.

"I still say we should just mind our own business," Sam asserted, crossing his arms over his chest. "Steve and Natasha will figure things out on their own. We don't need to meddle."this earned a 'really'gaze from both Wanda and Bucky.

Bucky rolled his eyes, his patience wearing thin. "And how's that working out for them so far, huh? They've been dancing around each other for years, and nothing's changed. We need to give them a little push." He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall watching Sam closely.

Sam scoffed, shaking his head in disbelief. "And you think meddling is the answer? Last time I checked, that never ended well." He looked nervous there was no denying that.

Wanda watched the exchange with growing concern, her attempts to intervene falling on deaf ears as Sam and Bucky continued to argue, their voices rising in frustration.

"Enough!" Wanda's voice cut through the tension like a knife, her eyes flashing with determination. "We're supposed to be a team, remember? Bickering like this won't solve anything."

Sam and Bucky fell silent, chastened by Wanda's rebuke. Though their opinions remained at odds, they shared a begrudging glance, a silent acknowledgment of their shared goal.

Wanda sighed, her expression softening as she addressed her teammates. "Let's focus on the task at hand. We may not agree on everything, but we all want them to be happy right? Plus Sam, I read your mind your only scared of nat kicking your ass" Wanda shrugged and smirked at Sam before writing something down in her journal.

Bucky shot Sam a skeptical look, his brow furrowed in disbelief. "You're telling me you're scared of Natasha? Come on, Wilson."

Sam bristled at the implication, his jaw tightening with stubborn resolve. "I'm not scared of her. I just... respect her skills, that's all."he squinted his eyes at Bucky almost implying that he should shut up.

Bucky smirked, crossing his arms over his chest. "Respect, huh? Is that what you call it?"

Sam squared his shoulders, refusing to back down in the face of Bucky's teasing. "Yeah, that's exactly what I call it. Unlike some people, I don't let fear dictate my actions."

Bucky raised an eyebrow, a playful glint in his eye. "Sure, sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night, Sam."he stood up before taking a pen and taking Wanda's journal writing his ideas down.