Chapter 35- Its Morgan

As Peter's eyes flutter open, he feels a throbbing ache in his head. With a groan, he sits up, his surroundings slowly coming into focus. Panic shoots through him as he realizes they're trapped in a dimly lit storage facility, the air heavy with the scent of metal and oil.

"Morgan?" Peter calls out, his voice echoing in the cavernous space. He scrambles to his feet, his heart pounding with fear as he searches for his friend.

Morgan stirs nearby, her eyelids fluttering as she slowly regains consciousness. Peter rushes to her side, relief flooding through him at the sight of her stirring.

"Morgan, are you okay?" Peter asks, his voice laced with concern as he helps her sit up.

Morgan blinks, her head spinning from the impact. "I... I think so," she replies, her voice shaky as she tries to push herself upright.

Peter wraps an arm around her for support, his eyes scanning their surroundings for any sign of danger. "We need to find a way out of here," he says, his voice determined.

As they burst out of the cargo container and into the vast facility, Morgan's heart races with panic. She reaches for her phone, desperate to check for any missed messages or calls from the Avengers, but her hands come up empty.

"Oh no," she mutters, her voice tinged with worry as she realizes she has no phone signal. "I bet they've been trying to reach us."

Peter furrows his brow, his own phone also displaying no signal. "We need to find a way to contact them," he says, his voice urgent as he scans the area for any signs of communication devices.

Morgan nods, her mind racing with thoughts of what could have happened in their absence. "They must be worried sick," she murmurs, her heart sinking at the thought of causing her friends and family distress.

With determination in their hearts, Peter and Morgan set off through the facility, searching for any means of communication that could help them reach the outside world. Every passing second feels like an eternity as they navigate the maze-like corridors, their hopes resting on finding a way to let the Avengers know they're okay and get to ned who has the chitauri core.

As they tread cautiously through the dimly lit corridors, Peter and Morgan exchange worried glances, their minds preoccupied with the dangerous cargo nestled in Ned's bag.

"We have to get that Chitauri core away from Ned," Peter whispers, his voice tense with urgency. "It's a bomb, Morgan. We can't let it detonate here."

Morgan nods, her expression grim as she considers the gravity of the situation. "But how do we do that without alarming him or anyone else?" she murmurs, her brow furrowed with concern.

Peter's gaze flickers to the map of the facility they managed to procure earlier. "We're going to be at the Washington Monument soon," he says, his tone resolute. "That's the perfect opportunity to discreetly get the core away from Ned and neutralize the threat."

Morgan's eyes widen with realization as she grasps Peter's plan. "We have to act fast," she says, her voice firm with determination. "The safety of everyone here depends on it."

With a shared nod of understanding, Peter and Morgan steel themselves for the task ahead, knowing that their quick thinking and resourcefulness will be crucial in averting disaster. As they continue their journey through the facility, their hearts pound with the weight of their mission, their every move focused on keeping themselves and others safe from harm.
-------------------------------------------------------------

With careful steps, Peter and Morgan emerge from the storage facility into the cool night air, the looming silhouette of the Washington Monument towering before them. Their hearts race with a mixture of anticipation and apprehension as they press onward, their senses alert to any potential dangers lurking in the shadows.