Part 15- Now i know how joan of arc felt

As Yelena's consciousness slowly returned, she found herself strapped to a chair in a dimly lit room, her head throbbing with pain. Confusion and fear flooded her mind as she tried to make sense of her surroundings, her heart racing with apprehension.

Before she could gather her bearings, a familiar voice echoed through the room, sending shivers down her spine. "Welcome back, Yelena," Dreykov's sinister voice filled the air, his presence sending a chill down her spine.

Yelena's eyes narrowed with defiance as she glared at her captor, her jaw set with determination despite her predicament. "What do you want?" she demanded, her voice filled with venom.

Dreykov's lips curled into a cruel smile as he stepped closer, his eyes gleaming with malice. "I want you to understand that your defiance is futile," he sneered, his voice dripping with contempt. "You will never see Morgan again."

Yelena's heart clenched with fear at Dreykov's words, her thoughts racing with worry for her young friend. "Where is she?" she demanded, her voice trembling with desperation.

But Dreykov merely chuckled darkly, his gaze cold and calculating. "That's for me to know and for you to find out," he taunted, his words sending a chill down Yelena's spine.

Yelena's blood ran cold as Dreykov's chilling words echoed through the room, his sinister intentions laid bare before her. "I have a special plan in store for your precious Natasha," he sneered, his voice laced with malice. "And it involves her beloved Steve."

Yelena's heart pounded with dread at the mention of Steve's name, her mind racing with a thousand terrible possibilities. "What are you planning?" she demanded, her voice tinged with urgency.

Dreykov's lips curled into a malevolent grin as he leaned in closer, his eyes burning with sadistic delight. "I'm going to kill him," he whispered, his voice dripping with venom. "And I'm going to make sure Natasha watches."

Yelena's breath caught in her throat at Dreykov's horrifying revelation, her stomach churning with revulsion. "You sick bastard," she spat, her voice trembling with rage.

But Dreykov merely laughed, his laughter echoing through the room like a dark omen. "Love is for children, Yelena," he taunted, his words a cruel reminder of the twisted ideology that had shaped her entire life.

Dreykov's voice cut through the darkness like a knife, his words dripping with malice as he outlined his twisted plans for Morgan. "And as for your dear Morgan," he continued, his tone chillingly calm, "she will become my most prized Widow."

Yelena's heart lurched at the thought of Morgan falling victim to the same fate that had befallen so many others, her mind reeling with horror. "You won't touch her," she vowed, her voice trembling with defiance.

But Dreykov merely chuckled, his laughter like nails on a chalkboard as he reveled in Yelena's anguish. "Oh, but I will, Yelena," he taunted, his eyes glittering with malevolent glee. "And not only will I train her to become one of my deadliest assassins, but I will wipe her memories clean, leaving behind nothing but a loyal servant to do my bidding."

Yelena's blood ran cold at the thought of Morgan losing herself to Dreykov's cruel machinations, her heart aching with the need to protect her young friend at all costs. "You do know they will find you,the avengers" she spat, her voice filled with righteous fury.

But Dreykov merely smirked, his arrogance unwavering in the face of Yelena's defiance. "We'll see about that," he sneered, his words a chilling reminder of the power he wielded over them all.

--------------------------------------------------------------

As Morgan found herself thrust into the cold, regimented world of ballet training in the Red Room, her heart raced with fear and desperation. With each step she took, her mind screamed for freedom, for escape from the clutches of her captors.