Chapter 13- she's only 6 <\3

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here," Dreykov sneered, his presence sending a chill down Yelena's spine.

Yelena's heart skipped a beat at the sight of him, her breath catching in her throat as memories of her traumatic past flooded back, she thought he was dead.

"Dreykov..." she whispered, her voice barely above a whisper, her eyes narrowing with defiance, her thick russian accent a reminder of her past in the red room.

Before she could react, the guards moved swiftly, injecting both her and Morgan with a sedative. Panic surged through Yelena as the drug coursed through her veins, her vision blurring and her limbs growing heavy, there was no time to fight they had been ambushed.

"Mama!" Morgan cried out, her voice filled with fear as she clung to Yelena, her small frame shaking with uncertainty.

Yelena's heart clenched with protectiveness as she pulled Morgan close, her arms a shield against the chaos unfolding around them, she had been In the exact same position all them years ago.
"Morgan listen to me pain makes you stronger, we are going to be okay I promise," Yelena murmured, her voice a soothing reassurance.

But even as she fought to stay conscious, the tranquilizer began to take effect, dragging her into unconsciousness along with Morgan. As darkness enveloped them, Yelena's last conscious thought was of protecting Morgan, just as Natasha had once protected her in the darkest days of the Red Room.

As Yelena slipped into unconsciousness, her grip on Morgan faltered, and she felt herself being lifted from the ground by the Red Room guards. Through the haze of sedation, she could hear Morgan's frightened whimper echoing in her ears, sending a pang of guilt through her heart, how could she let this happen?

"Mama..." Morgan's voice was faint, filled with fear and confusion, as the guards carried them away from the safety of their friends.

Yelena fought against the heaviness weighing down her limbs, struggling to stay awake, to protect Morgan, but the sedative had already taken its toll. Her eyelids grew heavier with each passing moment until finally, darkness enveloped her completely.

When Yelena regained consciousness, she found herself on a plane, strapped into a seat beside Morgan, who lay still beside her. The realization hit her like a punch to the gut—they were being taken to the Red Room.
--------------------------------------------------------------

As the plane touched down in Cuba, Yelena's heart pounded with dread as she realized their destination. The guards wasted no time in escorting them off the plane and into cargo containers, the metal walls closing in around them like a suffocating embrace.

Inside the cramped space, the air was thick with fear and desperation as the sounds of screaming and crying echoed off the metal walls. Yelena's heart ached for the girls trapped alongside them, their voices a haunting reminder of the horrors they faced.

"Yelena,I'm scared," Morgan whispered, her voice trembling with fear as she clung to Yelena's side, tears stained her face and she looked petrified.

Yelena wrapped her arms around Morgan, trying to shield her from the chaos surrounding them. "It's going to be okay, Morgan. I promise," she murmured, her voice strained with emotion.

But before Yelena could offer any further reassurance, the container lurched forward, jolting them off their feet as it was hoisted onto a truck. The sudden movement sent waves of panic rippling through the crowded space, the girls' cries growing louder with each passing moment, hundreds of girls mostly younger, were pulled and dragged in every direction.

Yelena tightened her grip on Morgan's hand, refusing to let go even as they were jostled and bumped by the movement of the truck. But in the chaos of the moment, they were quickly separated, torn apart by the sea of bodies and the relentless hands of the guards.