Chapter 57- Sisters

The whole car ride to the compound, Morgan sat in silence watching out the window. Tony knew she wouldn't react well to the information, but he had to try now he had an actual time machine.
When they pulled up Infront of the compound, tony parked the car and turned to Morgan "do you gonna talk to me now or am I getting the silent treatment?"
Morgan didn't even look at tony and got out the car heading towards the compound.
Tony sighed before opening his door and walking towards the facility himself locking the car behind him.
Inside, all the avengers that had visited him the other day were there, they were eating tacos and all lay on the floor with what looked like a plan next to them.
"Hey guys your saviour is here" Tony announced pointing towards the time machine he had created.
"Ha ha very funny stark, I'm sure Morgan could have built one if she tried" Yelena muttered her mouth full with food.
Morgan was nowhere to be seen after storming off as tony had only just realised and began to worry.
"Speak of the devil, has anyone seen Morgan?"
Clint sat up from his place on the floor " Think she went to her old room in here, she stormed in looking pretty upset, what did you do stark?"
Tony rolled his eyes and began to follow them into the living area, "Easy Barton, I just didn't tell her about this whole mission until I went to try recruit red and spangles, and she's not happy about it".

Hours passed and the avengers were still in the living area, with holograms everywhere projecting images of each stone and how to get it.
Friday had alerted them that there was a knock at the compound door, and Morgan went to open it to see who it was.
Stood before her was Natasha and Steve, Steve was carrying James and Natasha looked pissed off.
"Got any room for 3 more?" Steve asked smirking.
However Morgan still look angry and all around her eyes were red from crying.
"Honestly, go home while you can" Morgan deadpanned before letting them in and leading them to the living area.
"That's what I've been tryna tell him this whole time" Natasha whispered shooting Steve an annoyed glare.

When they reached the living area, Morgan sat down next to Yelena, she could feel Tony's eyes on her but she wasn't in the mood to talk to him.
"So, are you gonna help us on this or no? We could really use you" Yelena smirked nudging Morgan in the side with her elbow.
Morgan sighed and turned to look at her sister "yeah, I might aswell help but it dosent mean I'm not still annoyed with him" she nodded her head towards tony.
Yelena nodded "Hey Rhodey Morgans going to going to help us what stones mission should she be on?"
Rhodey looked through his sketchpad where all the names of the avengers getting which stone were.
Tony was shocked to hear Morgan was joining the mission and stood up "No, no you won't be going on this mission and that's final"
Morgan looked at tony like she could punch him "excuse me? Your the one who didn't tell me that you were even going on this stupid mission so if I want to help I will"
Morgan stood up and Yelena grabbed her arm pulling her back down.
Tony looked furious that she was disobeying him,
"I'm your father and I'm telling you your not going"
Morgan just scoffed, "I'm arguably better trained than you, did you live in the red room for over eight years? No I didn't think so"
She stood up but this time to leave, Yelena followed her and she seemed to be heading towards the gym.
--------------------------------------------------------------
As soon as she got to the gym, Morgan started attacking punching bags without wrapping her wrists, Yelena watched from the doorframe she knew how much Morgan had been through and it didn't seem fair for such a young girl to carry so much pain.
"Yikes, I wouldn't want to be that punching bag right now" Yelena laughed walking into the room announcing her presence.
Morgan just gave her a glance from the side and continued punching the bag.
"Morgan stop, your going to hurt yourself"
Morgan ignored Yelena and continued to attack the gym equipment.
"I said stop!" This time she grabbed the girls hand and spun her around revealing her face which was covered in mascara from crying.
Yelena instantly pulled the girl into a hug but Morgan fought her trying to wriggle out her grasp.