Chapter 38-im nothing without the suit

Tony's arrival on the rooftop is met with tension thick enough to cut with a knife. His fury is palpable, radiating from him in waves as he lands heavily, the Iron Man suit whirring ominously around him. Peter and Morgan stand their ground, bristling with defiance, their voices rising in protest as Tony lays into them."None of this would of happened if you would have just listened to me, if you even cared you would actually be here" Morgan shouted.
She instantly regretted her words as tony steps out the suit a stern look on his face.
"I'm taking your suits" He claimed watching the pairs faces drop.
"No please sir,I'm nothing without the suit" Peter pleaded in a change of emotion.
"You think you're nothing without the suit, Peter?" Tony's words are laced with disappointment, his tone cutting through the air like a knife. "You're smarter than this. You've got abilities far beyond anything that suit could give you."

But Peter's retort is quick, fueled by frustration and a sense of betrayal. "You don't understand, Tony," he snaps back, his voice tinged with bitterness. "That suit was everything to me. Without it, I'm just... I'm just a kid from Queens."

Morgan's gaze flickers between them, her own frustration simmering beneath the surface. "And what about me?" she interjects, her voice sharp with indignation. "Am I just supposed to sit back and let you take everything away from me?"
Tony's expression hardens at her words, the weight of his decision heavy on his shoulders.
As tensions reach a boiling point on the rooftop, the fate of Peter and Morgan's superhero identities hangs in the balance, their futures uncertain in the wake of Tony's ultimatum.
He pulls out the design Morgan has made for her suit and holds them up.
Tony's revelation sends shockwaves through the tense atmosphere, Morgan's anger spiking at the invasion of her privacy. "You went through my room?" Her voice is laced with incredulity, her eyes blazing with fury as she snatches the designs from his grasp.

Tony doesn't back down, his expression unyielding as he meets her glare with a steely gaze of his own. "I needed to understand the extent of your recklessness," he retorts, his tone unapologetic. "And it seems I wasn't wrong to be concerned."

Morgan's hands curl into fists at her sides, her frustration boiling over as she struggles to contain her emotions. "You don't get to dictate my life, Tony," she seethes using his name and not calling him dad,her voice trembling with anger. "I'm not some pawn for you to control. I have a right to make my own choices."

But Tony remains unmoved, his resolve unshakeable even in the face of Morgan's defiance. "Your choices have consequences, Morgan," he warns, his voice firm. "And if you can't see that, then maybe you're not ready to be a part of this team."

Peter and Morgan's voices rise in protest, their frustration mirroring Tony's own anger. "You can't just take our suits!" Peter insists, his hands gesturing wildly as he tries to reason with Tony.

Morgan's eyes flash with defiance as she steps forward, her voice cutting through the tension. "We're not kids anymore, Dad," she declares, her tone challenging. "We can handle ourselves."

But Tony's expression remains firm, his jaw set in determination. "Not like this, Morgan," he retorts, his voice stern. "You're putting yourselves in danger, and I won't let that happen."

As the argument reaches a fever pitch, Tony finally turns away, his suit whirring to life as he takes to the sky, leaving Peter and Morgan standing on the rooftop, their suits gone and their defiance simmering beneath the surface.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Morgan watches from a distance as Steve and Bucky pound the pavement, their rhythmic footfalls echoing through the night. She hesitates for a moment, then pushes off from the building, joining them on their run.

Steve glances over, his expression softening as he sees her approach. "Hey, Morgan," he greets her, his voice carrying a note of concern. "Everything okay?"