Chapter 64- Snap

As Bruce completes the snap, a wave of energy pulses through the room, rippling outward and setting off a chain reaction that reverberates throughout the compound. But before they can fully grasp the magnitude of their actions, the ground shakes violently beneath their feet, sending them stumbling.

"What's happening?"Yelena mumbled barely audiable.

Morgan looked around searching for answers."I don't know..."

Before they can gather their bearings, the sound of explosions echoes in the distance, the ground trembling with each impact. Panic surges through them as they realize what's happening.

Steve approached Morgan "Thanos... He knows."

With grim determination, they rush to the nearest window, their hearts sinking as they see the chaos unfolding outside. Thanos's forces are descending upon the compound, raining down destruction from the skies above.

Morgans gaze remained focused on the army Infront of her. "We have to fight."

Steve nodded crossing his arms "Agreed. But first, we need to get to safety."

With that, they spring into action, dodging debris as they make their way through the crumbling corridors of the compound. Explosions rock the building around them, sending dust and debris flying in every direction.

"This way!"

Yelena leads them through a maze of corridors, her eyes scanning for any sign of danger. With each step, their resolve strengthens, fueled by the memory of their fallen comrades and the determination to protect what remains.

Finally, they reach the exit, bursting out into the chaos of the battlefield beyond. The air is thick with smoke and dust, the sound of battle raging all around them.

As the battle rages on, each member of the Avengers fights valiantly against Thanos's forces, their determination unwavering in the face of overwhelming odds. But amidst the chaos, tragedy strikes.

A bomb strikes with devastating force, sending shockwaves rippling through the battlefield. Debris rains down around them, the air thick with smoke and dust.

"Morgan!"

With a cry of alarm, Steve rushes to Morgan's side, his heart seizing in his chest at the sight before him. Morgan lies unconscious amidst the rubble, her body battered and broken from the blast.

"Morgan, can you hear me?"

There's no response from Morgan, her form unnervingly still as Steve checks for signs of life. Fear grips his heart as he realizes the severity of her injuries.
"We need help! Now!"

The other Avengers rally around, their faces etched with worry as they assess the situation. Bruce rushes to Morgan's side, his medical expertise kicking into overdrive as he begins to assess her injuries.

"She's alive, but she needs medical attention, fast."

Rhodey and Clint leap into action, creating a makeshift stretcher from nearby debris as they carefully lift Morgan onto it.

"We need to get her out of here. Now!" Rhodey demanded as he and Clint lifted her up.

With grim determination, the Avengers carry Morgan to safety, their path fraught with danger at every turn. The battle rages on around them, but their focus remains solely on getting Morgan the help she needs.

As they race against time, Steve's heart aches with worry for his young teammate. He knows that they are running out of time, that Morgan's life hangs in the balance.

Amidst the chaos of battle, Tony's heart sinks as he spots his daughter lying unconscious on a makeshift stretcher, surrounded by the other Avengers. Fear grips him as he rushes to her side, his heart pounding with dread at the sight before him.