Summary + Chapter 1-5

Summary:

Li Yingchi was born with an immortal appearance, but he was frail and sickly since he was a child. He was spoiled by his family and developed a simple temperament that was ignorant of worldly affairs.

  After his accidental death, he was bound to the system and began to play the role of vicious cannon fodder in the Three Thousand Worlds.

  It's just fate. Even in the mission world, he can't escape the troubles of illness.

  Blindness, tear incontinence, leg diseases... strange diseases appeared one after another, making his already weak features more and more beautiful.

  [World One: The Blind Crown Prince]

  Because he wanted to snatch the major general's jade pendant, the young prince accidentally fell and injured his eye.

  He held a grudge and deliberately used this to blackmail the major general into becoming his personal servant.

  The blind young prince is fragile and helpless.

  When he needed help to walk, the major general would hold his hand and lead him away; when he needed to be fed when eating, the major general would serve him carefully.

  The young prince thought that his making things difficult would make the young general hate him so much.

  Unexpectedly, one day the man held his hand and gently coaxed him to accept the jade pendant under the candlelight.

  "Chichi, accept the jade pendant. Everything I have belongs to you."

  [World 2: Farmer with Incontinence of Tears]

  One day, the little farmer picked up a man who had lost his memory and also suffered from crying syndrome for no reason.

  He coaxed the man to work for him and cook for him, but the man had already become suspicious.

  Faced with the man's questioning, the little farmer was so nervous that he became ill.

  Tears filled the back of his eyes uncontrollably. The aggressive man panicked and apologized quickly.

  The matter is settled.

  I thought that the man would retaliate against him severely after regaining his memory, but I didn't expect that what greeted me after being admitted to the mansion was:

  "Stay here, Chichi, I can give you whatever you want."

  [World Three: Master with Leg Sickness]

  Master Qingchi hates his little disciple very much.

  But the disciple accidentally fell into coma. As a villain, he was forced to go to save people, but unfortunately he was seriously injured, resulting in leg disease.

  This made him even more difficult to make things difficult for his young disciples.

  He didn't teach the Immortal Cultivation Techniques, but only did mundane chores, which were so dirty and tiring that the young disciples had to do them all over again.

  Li Yingchi felt deeply that he had gone too far, but for some reason his disciple didn't think so, and instead grabbed his sleeves under the moonlight.

  "Disciple just wants to take good care of Master. Master, please don't drive me away."

  The young disciple never thought that this would be his own suffering.