Chapter 221-225

Qin Shumo looked up in shock, and saw the corners of the young master's red lips raised playfully, and nodded proudly. His bright eyes were filled with emotions like emeralds, and Qin Shumo's mood was shattered.

'You can try it. '

-

The young master's trial does not refer to the trial of a relationship.

Since Qin Shumo compares himself to those alphas and betas he calls, then Qin Shumo's status will naturally be the same as those people's.

You must be available when called upon, you must work hard without complaining, and you are not allowed to reject or disobey yourself.

It is equivalent to a spare tire without status.

The former sworn enemy is now being dispatched by him at will, which greatly satisfies the young master's vanity.

Qin Shumo didn't think there was any difference.

The direction in which Li Yingchi looked at the problem was very different. What he cared about was the pheromones on Li Yingchi's body, the tooth marks on his fair shoulders, and the position next to him.

Regardless of his status, once Li Yingchi agrees, it is equivalent to allowing him to do the same thing.

The fact that he is a spare tire may seem unpopular, but in fact it shows that no one else has become a regular employee. This is the most important information.

On weekend morning, the sun shines into the bedroom through the curtains.

Li Yingchi opened his eyes in a daze. Just as he was about to get up and drink a glass of water, someone hugged his waist and stuffed him into the quilt again before he could sit up.

"Why are you up so early? Are you thirsty?" Kissing Li Yingchi on his forehead, Qin Shumo gently brushed the hair from his cheek, "I'll get you some water."

The movements were so intimate and skillful that they were lovers who had been sleeping together for countless days.

......Why is Qin Shumo in his bed?

It wasn't until a cup of warm honey water was put into his hand that Li Yingchi reacted for a moment before he remembered that he had arranged a guest room for Qin Shumo before going to bed last night.

However, Qin Shumo Fei said that he must stay in his room if he had to perform any duties.

But I never said I would allow Qin Shumo to go to bed!

The young master frowned. After drinking the water, the young master's pale pink lips were moist and pursed, as if he was ready to curse.

"Chichi." Qin Shumo stood beside his bed, chuckled, bent down and kissed the corner of his lips, "Breakfast is already ready."

"I sorted out the competition information last night, and the key points now will probably be clearer and easier to understand. Moreover, many knowledge points were collected by myself, which is definitely first-hand information."

"After breakfast, I will help you with your tutoring, okay?"

These words simply spoke to the young master's heart.

Li Yingchi suddenly lost his temper, thinking that he would soon surpass Qin Shumo's ranking. He lowered his eyelashes awkwardly and nodded.

The leisure time on weekends turned into a study day for the young master.

After getting along with him for a day, Li Yingchi discovered that Qin Shumo was actually quite suitable to be a teacher.

Even if he doesn't work part-time outside, the notes he compiled for himself will probably be sold for a lot of money.