Chapter 71-75

"Brother, I heard..." The words rolled around in his mouth, but he still couldn't say them out.

  The book in hand turned another page, and Jiang Xunmo wrote without raising his head, "If you have anything to say, just say it quickly and don't get in the way at the door."

  Jiang Minghao gritted his teeth, "I heard that Li Yingchi came to our house last night. Brother, where is he now?"

  He looked awkward as a young man who wanted to see someone but was too embarrassed to say it.

  Jiang Xunmo was a little surprised, but didn't think much about it.

  It was only when friendship arose between them that they could understand that their younger brother just met someone a few times and became obsessed with him.

  He really didn't know when his brother's relationship with Li Yingchi became so good that Jiang Minghao was willing to find him in person.

  I still remember the nasty way Jiang Minghao treated Li Yingchi when the two first met. No matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like they can become good friends.

  Therefore, Jiang Xunmo could not understand Jiang Minghao's current state at all.

  "He went home an hour ago."

  "Brother, you won't let him have breakfast?"

  "...of course I stayed. Minghao, before asking this question, can you go and see what time it is now?"

  After listening, Jiang Minghao froze on the spot, then sighed, put his hands behind his back with some regret, and pretended to look deeply at the sky, "Oh, okay."

  In order to fulfill his previous promise to Li Yingchi, he has been studying his lessons seriously during this period of time.

  Sometimes, he really wanted to see Li Yingchi, but he was afraid that he would be misunderstood as an unreliable man who was uneducated and had not seriously obtained his fame. He had no choice but to endure it. When he really missed him, he would only imagine it in his mind. The appearance of a young man.

  Although Jiang Minghao sometimes feels very tired and boring, when he thinks that as long as he persists, he and Li Yingchi will have an extremely bright future, Jiang Minghao feels better again and feels that he can read ten more books every minute. !

  really! A good marriage requires constant tempering!

  The study suddenly became quiet.

  After a few minutes, Jiang Xunmo thought Jiang Minghao had left. He originally planned to call someone to close the door, but in a blink of an eye, he saw his brother standing at the door with an expression that seemed happy or sad, looking up at the sky at a standard angle.

  Jiang Xunmo:......

  Otherwise, he should find a doctor to take a look.

  -

  The cabin, which was in a mess due to heavy rain yesterday, was back to its original appearance when Li Yingchi came back.

  Not only was the roof repaired, it was even stronger than before, and the decoration inside the house was neater.

  Among the furniture that was flooded by rain, all the older ones had been replaced with new ones. Li Yingchi couldn't tell more specifically, but he just felt that they were definitely not cheap.

  Speaking of which, Li Yingchi forgot that there was someone at home last night.

  I don't know where Bai Yunchuan finally rested or how the house was repaired.