Chapter 201-205

The ends of his eyebrows were raised, and his eyes moved slightly.

  In memory, his roommate should be extremely thin.

  Because of her small frame and thin body, her appearance is even more delicate and graceful. During a freshman campus event, a photo of her wearing a long black wig and a short skirt was misunderstood as an omega and was posted on the forum. It was posted on the forum that day. Rush to the top of the school beauty list.

  But the post disappeared the next day.

  Qin Shumo knew about this because someone in his club saved that picture as a screensaver.

  In the photo, only half of Li Yingchi's face is exposed, and he is turning his head to talk to others. His expression is not very good-looking, but he is still incredibly beautiful.

  Qin Shumo still remembers how people in the club discussed it at that time.

  "Seriously, she looks like a princess who gets angry and doesn't want to wear a dress."

  "This face and this expression, my God, it's so cool, it kills me."

  "He looks really angry, right? But what I'm more curious about is who can make him put on a skirt willingly."

  "Yes, if I can make the young master wear a skirt for me... Tsk, don't say you are angry, even if you beat me up, it will be easier for me."

  He didn't talk to me that day.

  Qin Shumo has never been interested in this kind of thing.

  The skirt the young master wore that day was not short, and the skirt ended at the middle of his thigh.

  Beneath the knees, which have little pigmentation, are slender calves that look like they could break at a moment's notice. They are thin and white.

  It was so thin that he could hold it completely with one hand.

  But just now he clearly saw that the soft white calf was shaking in the air when it was retracted, and there were still some water drops on the pink skin, and the water rippled with such a trembling.

  There was a water stain on the white tile floor in front of him.

  It's really an eyesore.

  Qin Shumo's fingertips curled up.

  It seemed that the heat rushing towards his face affected his thinking, and he turned his face sideways.

  There was silence in the air for a moment.

  Having just finished doing bad things, Li Yingchi felt guilty and was startled by Qin Shumo's simple words.

  He pinched the hem of his clothes, and because he wasn't used to the feeling of emptiness, he put his legs together.

  A hand was pressed weakly on his chest, only his clothed upper body was exposed, and he looked at people through a crack in the door.

  Pretending to do nothing, Li Yingchi fluttered his eyelashes and raised his brows, looking like an innocent question.

  The wet ends of her hair were still dripping with water, and the clean clothes she had just changed into were soaked again.

  Qin Shumo let out a breath.

  The constant scent of mint in the air was mixed with an indescribable sweetness, pouring straight into his nose.

  The smell became more obvious after Li Yingchi opened the door.