Chapter 81-85

The only difference is that one is just for taking the lives of others at will, and the other is just for protecting the one you love.

  Li Yingchi's pupils shrank, "Be careful!"

  The next moment, Li Yingchi was completely hidden in Bai Yunchuan's arms.

  "Shh, close your eyes."

  Bai Yunchuan hugged the person and put a little force on the ground with his toes. He jumped up lightly and distanced himself from the person behind him. Then he used the inertia to send the sword straight into the chest of the Shui Tribe man who was about to escape behind Li Yingchi.

  The big man couldn't escape and was killed by Bai Yunchuan on the spot.

  The big man's mouth was half open, and blood was flowing from his chest. He stared blankly at the hilt of the sword in front of him, speechless. Gradually, blood also flowed out of his mouth, and he was completely stagnant. In place, it was as if someone had pressed pause forever.

  When the Shui Tribe man behind him saw this, he roared angrily, his eyeballs covered with red bloodshot eyes under his rough eyebrows, and he also strode after him.

  How could a Shui tribesman be Bai Yunchuan's opponent?

  This time Bai Yunchuan had already been wary of those Shui people who were good at transporting poisons. He didn't fall into the trap like last time. He was almost in full swing at the moment.

  If Bai Yunchuan hadn't just been worried that the boy would be harmed, and because he was too far away from Li Yingchi, Bai Yunchuan would have been confused. How could he take such a small Shui Tribe man seriously.

  The siege by a group of people was of no avail. At this time, there was only one person left, so naturally it was no problem.

  Holding the hilt of the sword tightly, Bai Yunchuan used the body of the big man who was half kneeling on the ground to flip over in the air with all his strength. The hem of his clothes flew in the air and he dodged the long sword thrust from behind.

  Bai Yunchuan put down the boy in his arms who still didn't know what was going on, and covered his head with his robe.

  Because of the fierce fighting, his breathing was slightly disordered. He placed his palms on the boy's head that was covered by his clothes and said in a low voice: "Don't open it and peek, it's very scary."

  After receiving the boy's response, Bai Yunchuan felt relieved and faced him with his sword again.

  The clanking sound of swords clashing kept coming, and Li Yingchi's vision went dark. It should have been a very panic-inducing environment, but inexplicably, he felt a slowly rising sense of peace of mind.

  The battle over there came to an end quickly. The secret guards who came over also carried several Shui Tribe people who fell on the ground to other places at Bai Yunchuan's signal.

  This place was quickly cleaned up by the secret guards as if nothing had ever happened.

  If it weren't for the fact that several weeds were swaying under the weight of people, it might not have been possible to tell that so many people had visited the bottom of this mountain.

  Bai Yunchuan threw the bright red sword to the guard casually, and carefully arranged his messy robes to make sure there were no too bad signs of fighting before he dared to walk in front of the young man.

  However, an ordinary robe completely blocked the young man sitting under the tree.

  Li Yingchi's figure is indeed a bit slender, but not that kind of skinny, just tight muscles without much muscle, and he has a youthful beauty all over his body.