Chapter 171-175

Because I know that I can't compare to others in other aspects and no one else has the ability, I do my best to give in this aspect.

  It's not that I want to gain anything, I just hope that I can get into the eyes of young people.

  People and crops are the same. This year, even though it has the same name and location next year, it may not have the same result.

  Seize the season and opportunity, let God see his sincerity, and maybe get a timely rain.

  It was a cloud that he could not touch. Even if it only stayed above him for a short time, it would be enough for him to feel lucky in the next few decades.

  Li Yingchi had a good impression of him because of his care these days.

  When Su Yanche said this, he became even more petty and affirmed on the spot: "Don't belittle yourself, you know a lot of things, and I thanked you for taking care of me before."

  "With neighbors like you, I feel more at ease when I sleep at night."

  Hearing these words of the young man, they were no different from the sweetest words in the world. Su Yanche's face suddenly showed a less obvious blush, "That's what I should do."

  Right, that is it.

  Li Yingchi was very satisfied with Su Yanche's attitude. When he heard it, the smile on his face deepened a little.

  He finally got closer to his neighbors and had just become familiar with the surrounding environment. How could he leave casually?

  I don't want to get to know anyone else.

  After experiencing Hua Liangru, Li Yingchi no longer wanted to give his sincerity so foolishly. If he could not be sure of other people's feelings, he should stop trusting others.

  Even if he was deceived, he only needed to make sure that the good intentions at that moment were genuine.

  "If you insist on staying here, then go ahead, but if you change your mind later, you can always come and tell me."

  "Don't be too busy rejecting me. That's the benefit you deserve in the private school."

  Chu Wenqing couldn't stand the scene of their love for each other, so he interrupted the exchange between the two bluntly, standing in the middle of the road to block Li Yingchi's sight, "It's a little late now, we should go back."

  It was indeed time for everyone to go back to their respective homes. Even if they still wanted to stay here, it was almost time for Li Yingchi to rest.

  What Chu Wenqing said was reasonable. Li Yingchi was not the kind of person who didn't know what was good or bad.

  Holding his fingertips, he nodded and whispered: "Can you continue to give me three times the monthly payment?"

  "Short of money?" Chu Wenqing couldn't help but frown, reaching out to take out a few banknotes from his pocket, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

  Li Yingchi looked up at him with an innocent expression, "No, you just told me that these are the benefits I deserve for coming to the private school. Isn't the three times the amount of money included in it?"

  It would be a fool not to take advantage of him. He didn't have to refuse completely. Chu Wenqing said that again, so he asked what was wrong.

  Three times the monthly payment.

  There are a lot of strange things.

  Chu Wen is innocent and generous!

  Chu Wenqing felt relieved after hearing him say that he was not short of money. For a moment, he was not worried or angry. He said angrily: "Including. If you can take care of yourself and don't get sick again, I can give you three times every month."