Chapter 141-145

Li Yingchi was unaware of this. He just felt a discomfort in his body and then lost consciousness. When he opened his eyes again, he had no previous memory at all.

  His body was hot and uncomfortable, and a strange intruder appeared around him. The centenary dragon, who was still a baby in the eyes of his tribe, was afraid of everything, let alone the current situation.

  From Li Yingchi's point of view, this was his own territory and no one was allowed to enter.

  But now someone was constantly approaching him, and Li Yingchi instinctively began to guard against him.

  This is the nature of the dragon. He wants to protect all the shining gems in his cave, even if he doesn't have any gems now.

  The moment he touched the opponent's body, Li Yingchi wanted to kill him directly.

  The man is tall, and perhaps the other person is stronger than him.

  Because Li Yingchi didn't know if he could beat the opponent, so he bit the opponent very hard in order to ensure that he could kill him with one blow.

  He felt that his teeth were sharp enough, and under such circumstances, they would be able to penetrate the opponent's neck directly. However, after waiting for a long time, the pulse of the prey under his mouth was still beating, even getting faster and faster.

  Li Yingchi bit it again. Listening to the man's muffled groan, he curled his lips proudly, but what he didn't expect was that in the face of his threat, the other man would still have the leisure to reach out and pat him on the back.

  After realizing that he couldn't defeat the opponent at all, but the opponent still allowed him to attack him, the newly awakened dragon cub blinked in confusion and relaxed.

  This person didn't seem to want to hurt him.

  Unable to find any toxins in Li Yingchi's body, Yun Jianzhou frowned and was about to try again when he suddenly felt a hot and humid feeling on his shoulder and something soft covered it.

  The young man who had just done something bad trembled his eyelashes and did not dare to look at the man's expression. He just gently held the wound in his mouth and stretched out his tongue to lick it.

  "What's wrong?"

  The severe pain was nothing compared to the soft touch. Yun Jianzhou suddenly tensed up and almost stood up due to Li Yingchi's move.

  He ignored his wound, which was still bleeding, and just rubbed the waist of the person in his arms, looking intently into the brightly colored eyes, waiting for the young man's answer.

  Li Yingchi sniffed, feeling comfortable being soaked in the warm water. Because of his temporary memory loss, he didn't feel anything wrong sitting naked on Yun Jianzhou's lap.

  Sensing the conniving attitude of the other party, the little dragon cub obediently moved his face towards her, raised his slender eyelashes and spoke vaguely, and coquettishly uttered two words, "Uncomfortable."

  "Where are you feeling uncomfortable?" Yun Jianzhou frowned, and the worry was so strong that it almost overflowed from his deep brows.

  Li Yingchi didn't speak, just lowered his eyes pitifully and shook his head.

  He had been soaking in the hot spring for a long time, and his face was wet from the steam and a little pink. He liked to purse his lips when he didn't speak. There was a soft flesh on his cheek that looked like juice would flow out when he poked it.