Chapter 176-180

There was really a big hat on his head. Hua Xianqing couldn't bear it, so he pinched his face and wiped away the falling tears on his fair cheeks with his knuckles.

  "Don't tell me if you feel uncomfortable?"

  Finally letting go of his hand, Li Yingchi groaned, clutching his chest and turning in circles, "Say what I say, and if I don't say it, I have to say it to you."

  He was ashamed to speak, pitifully guarding his body, and stopped making noises. He wrinkled his little face to relieve his physical discomfort.

  Never thought it would turn out like this.

  The side mission indeed asked him to deliberately seduce Hua Xianqing, but this was not part of his plan. Li Yingchi had no intention of having any physical contact.

  He just wanted to have more contact with them.

  Who knew that before finding out the other person's preferences, he almost put it in his mouth?

  He couldn't tell the difference. Li Yingchi's tender skin was rubbed several times without scruples, and the slightly raised tips were almost not broken by him. The numbness and pain made him almost cry again.

  I only know how uncomfortable it is, and I don't understand any other concepts.

  People are almost melting into other people's body temperature, and their little minds are still thinking about saying bad things about Hua Liangru. While thinking about it, they complain that Hua Xianqing is really made of a stove.

  Every part that came into contact with him was hot. He almost suspected that Hua Xianqing was not a normal person, especially the place where he was sitting was hot and uncomfortable.

  But as soon as he wanted to move his position, he shook his waist and before he could move anywhere, the tip of his buttocks was slapped by Hua Xianqing.

  "Move again."

  When he was really angry, Li Yingchi didn't listen at all and pressed hard against Hua Xianqing's legs, "I didn't move, it was the carriage that moved. Don't blame me!" The cigarette stopped.

  Then I heard Hua Xianqing take a breath of cold air.

  Only then did the red lips curl up in satisfaction.

  It was the first time for Hua Xianqing to see this person acting petty like this.

  He probably cried a few times in embarrassment, and was beaten all over by others. He knew that if he had a better temper, he would be devoured flesh and bones, and he could no longer hide his squeamish temper.

  Hua Xianqing knew that he had a soft body and a slimy personality. He spoke softly and was as gentle and gentle as a little Bodhisattva.

  It's just that the ability to distinguish between good and evil is a bit poor, and he dares to provoke anyone.

  Now that he had some unpleasantness, Hua Xianqing felt a little more comfortable knowing that the other party was not as easy to bully as he appeared.

  Although in his opinion, Li Yingchi was still very easy to bully.

  There was nothing to argue about. Nestled in Hua Xianqing's arms, Li Yingchi lowered his wet red eyes and became the talkative gentleman again.

  He coaxed Hua Qing, "If you come to pick up Zhizhi, I won't be scared anymore."

  I don't know where I learned the speaking skills, but I use them very flexibly.