Chapter 106-110

This answer was quite reasonable, and there was no strange emotion in his words. If it was just a simple misunderstanding, Gu Wenshu would not deliberately embarrass others.

  Gu Wenshu withdrew his sword, his frown slightly relaxed, and warned: "Don't break into other people's bedrooms without permission in the future, and take care of your eyes, don't lose your master's face. If this happens again, Just gouge out your eyes and apologize."

  "Yes, I will obey the master's teachings."

  It seemed that Gu Wenshu's anger had ended here. Just when Yun Jianzhou breathed a sigh of relief, Gu Wenshu spoke up again with a gentle voice and asked: "Yun Jianzhou, do you like men?"

  Yun Jianzhou sucked in a breath of cold air on the spot, and his internal organs were so cold that the spring cold breath ached.

  This question was too abrupt and abrupt, causing Yun Jianzhou's brain, which had become chaotic due to the pain of internal injuries, to become confused again.

  Master Master, what does this mean?

  If you like men, who do you like? Did he mean that he liked Master, or was he doubting that he would like Master?

  How could he have admiration for such a mean and indifferent person, how could he have ulterior desires for that beautiful man who was as far away as the breeze and the bright moon...

  After pausing for a moment, he ignored the panic that flashed through his heart just now and raised his head to look at Gu Wenshu.

  Gu Wenshu's eyes fell on him indifferently, as if looking at an insignificant ant. The sword in his hand had not yet been sheathed, reflecting the dazzling cold light in the hall.

  Yun Jianzhou's expression remained unchanged, his dark eyes did not dodge, and his sharp face was clearly divided by the light and shadow. He looked back at Gu Wenshu with a firm tone, "Back to the master, this disciple is not in the mood for love. Regardless of whether he is a man or a woman, in the In my eyes, they are all the same. I can't say whether I like them or not. The only thing I care about is my sword and my way."

  Gu Wenshu looked at him with pale eyes, wondering whether he believed it or not.

  But before Gu Wenshu could react, the barrier behind them was suddenly broken open.

  "Senior brother."

  Li Yingchi walked out of the hall slowly, and his eyes fell on the two people who were in a stalemate outside the hall. There was no movement.

  As soon as he saw him, Yun Jianzhou's first reaction was that his whole body froze, his head that had been raised lowered again, he stood up slowly while holding on to the pillar, and his back straightened despite the pain.

  It was obvious that what he just said was extremely beneficial to his future cultivation path, the kind of beautiful words that would make teachers happiest, but he did not dare to speak any more, completely losing the spirit he had just now.

  Li Yingchi had already changed out of his wine-stained clothes. He didn't put any thought into his clothes. He only wore the simplest white robe with a strip of white jade-based back clouds on the back. The only color on his body was the tail. A little red thread adorns the whole person, making the whole person as holy and distant as the moonlight.

  When Li Yingchi changed his clothes and came out, he noticed someone coming to his palace. When he walked to the edge, he discovered the fluctuation of spiritual power originating from him.