Chapter 216-220

What a good life it was.

  Being able to stay with the young master every day, no matter where I go, I can hold the young master's hand immediately.

  Probably happier than this.

  When she was lying here alone secretly sniffing the young master's scent, had Shi Xinyu already slept in the same bed with the young master?

  Ye Hanshan sat up expressionlessly.

  So jealous.

  -

  Li Yingchi went back to Li's house on the weekend.

  Things at school took up too much of his time on weekends, and he hadn't gone home for almost a month. Fortunately, the tasks this week were relatively easy, and he finally had time to go home and rest for half a day.

  When the housekeeper received the news that he was going home, he immediately notified the entire Li family.

  Several aunts who had watched Li Yingchi grow up at home entered the kitchen lively and began to discuss what a big meal they were going to make today.

  His parents were abroad, and as the young master's only relative in China, Li Pojian immediately stopped the meeting at hand and went home to prepare for dinner with his brother.

  The assistant was not surprised that this happened.

  Because basically my boss does this several times every month.

  A workaholic boss will not miss work because of love, nor will he be late because of laziness, but he will often leave the company midway because of his brother-in-law.

  Expertly taking over the remaining tasks, the experienced assistant starts organizing the next meeting.

  Soon it was time for Li Yingchi to go home.

  In the brightly lit hall, the favored young master was surrounded by his family members. He was sitting on the main seat and describing interesting things he had seen recently to them in sign language.

  He had a beautiful face with a rosy complexion and a smile in his eyes. He looked particularly happy. A child who grew up with love may look like this. A group of elderly elders looked at him and felt that their hearts were about to melt. .

  Li Bojian likes the atmosphere at home very much.

  His younger brother should grow up being pampered and pampered by thousands of people.

  At the dinner table, Li Yingchi chose to sit close to his brother.

  Li Pojian hesitated while picking up food for others, "What does Chi Chi... smell like?"

Chapter 152 The Mute Young Master (11)

  In today's society, pheromones are everyone's extremely secret tertiary sexual characteristics.

  Asking someone how they smell is equivalent to asking about their pheromones, which many people will find offensive.

  However, because pheromones change with age and have some impact on the body, it is not uncommon for close family members to occasionally mention this matter as a matter of concern.

  However, when the person being asked is a beta without pheromones, the words seem a bit intriguing.

  Li Yingchi raised his slender eyelashes and looked at Li Bojian with some confusion in his eyes, not quite understanding the meaning of his words.