Chapter 131-135

Well, this is a lot of time, enough for him to be expelled from the sect. Thinking of this, Li Yingchi's originally high heart also fell back to where it was before, and he relaxed his lips and asked: "Then what can you do to help me?"

  Of course, he would not be stupid enough to think that the Demon Lord would take the initiative to help him, but he could not refuse the bait that the Demon Lord handed him. No matter how excessive the Demon Lord would be in the future, he would agree.

  After all, how could the Immortal Lord Qingchi, who was as clear as the breeze and bright moon, endure the mark of the devil world remaining on him.

Chapter 95: Stiff Little Master (Twenty Five)

  The endless cold wind of the spring night was isolated, and some weak air currents blew up the layers of gauze from the gaps. Looking out of the screen from the soft bed, the originally empty and deserted palace seemed to be flown by the white moon. The light covered it.

  Xiang Jingming failed to reply to the young man's question immediately.

  Pretending to think, he stood up and walked to the screen with his hands behind his back. Since no one could see him, his face under the mask had a rare expression that resembled a tangle.

  In fact, if Li Yingchi didn't mention this matter, Xiang Jingming really didn't want to make him pay anything.

  Wanting to help him remove the pattern was as inexplicable as when Xiang Jingming came to see Li Yingchi in the middle of the night. There was no reason, he just did it because he wanted to.

  Since Li Yingchi didn't like his mark on his body, he could just help him get rid of it.

  It looks good. Although the pattern is really suitable for young people, but now that I have seen it with my own eyes, there is no need to keep it. There is no benefit in staying.

  Besides, if Li Yingchi always looks so pitiful because of those broken patterns, then who can bear it? Looking at him one more time makes Xiang Jingming feel nervous.

  Is he a demon cultivator or is Li Yingchi a demon cultivator?

  Xiang Jingming couldn't understand why this person knew how to charm other people's minds better than he, a demon cultivator.

  The young man just raised his eyes and closed them, and the movement of his thin eyelids could easily affect his thoughts.

  Does sword cultivator need to learn this now? Why don't you know about this? Could it be that he was too slack during his time in the Sword Sect and missed this course?

  But in short, to Xiang Jingming, it was just an ordinary pattern, something he could erase with just a raise of his hand, without any difficulty at all.

  How could such a trivial thing deserve any benefit from the young man?

  So Xiang Jingming never thought about it in this direction, and he was the culprit of the pattern. Logically speaking, he should apologize to others.

  But Li Yingchi took the initiative to ask, so how could he refuse such a good thing that came to his door?

  What benefits should I give myself?

  While thinking, Xiang Jingming was looking around the palace aimlessly. Before he could think of what to say, his eyes were suddenly attracted and stopped on a wooden chair outside the screen.

  A black robe that was abrupt and obviously did not fit Li Yingchi's figure was thrown there casually. The hem was messy and wrinkled, as if the owner left in a hurry and did not have time to take it away.