Chapter 61-65

But this did not affect his idea of ​​taking Li Yingchi away at all.

  "If that's the case, then Bai Yunchuan will naturally be responsible for the family affairs."

  Jiang Xunmo lowered his body slightly and closed the distance between the two again.

  A strand of hair that was tied up regularly fell down in front of him as he moved, bringing with it a light bamboo fragrance.

  From this angle, Li Yingchi's eyes were level with Jiang Xunmo's, and he could look straight into his eyes when he raised his eyes.

  Those narrow eyes were slightly curved, and the ink-like pupils were filled with soft light.

  Li Yingchi could even see clearly what he looked like now through his eyes.

  It was obviously still his own face, but when looking at it through other people's eyes, Li Yingchi felt inexplicably strange.

  He lowered his head suddenly as if he had been burned, and struggled slightly to pull his hand back, "Well, I..."

  Mistaking this as a sign of rejection and fearing that his actions would make the young man feel uncomfortable, Jiang Xunmo hurriedly let go.

  When he spoke again, his calm tone also contained some subtle prayers.

  "Sorry... I just want to say that you don't need to worry about things at home, just come with me."

  "If you are worried, I will ask someone to help you regularly."

  With such a good condition, no one would refuse it.

  Being able to gain connections with high-ranking officials in the village, and being able to follow them to a good place like the county town to go to school for free, not to mention whether he can help take care of the house or not, in comparison, just a few acres of ruins It would not be a pity to lose the fields and the old house.

  If the original owner were here, he would have probably agreed, and only a fool would refuse.

  But Li Yingchi is not the original owner after all.

  Even if he needs to maintain his character of being greedy for petty gains, at times like this he can't help but think of the original plot.

  As one of the male protagonists, Jiang Xunmo is the future prime minister who helps the prince Bai Yunchuan regain his identity in the subsequent world line and put the story line back on track. However, he is just a farmer who will be cannon fodder in the early stage.

  They are not the same person, and even have opposite identities, so the sword will eventually point towards themselves.

  Even though Li Yingchi knew that Jiang Xunmo was a gentleman and had always been gentle and tolerant towards him, he could not help but worry about the outcome after what he had done was exposed.

  Moreover, there is no such story in the original plot.

  Why did Jiang Xunmo suddenly invite him to study in the county?

  After several conjectures in his mind, he still had no clue. Li Yingchi frowned in confusion, instinctively wanting to refuse his invitation.

  "Brother Xunmo, this is not good..."

  He wanted to say that he couldn't take advantage of Jiang Xunmo like this.

  But due to personal restrictions, the words were on his lips and he couldn't say the reason for a long time.