Chapter 96-100

The young man had never had such a contradictory moment. He was completely unable to figure out his thoughts. The only reason he had was struggling to come out to wake him up, but he was instantly submerged in the sea of ​​​​mind.

  I heard that the Immortal Lord Qingchi has never accepted a disciple, and I am his only disciple. Now that both disciples are at the foot of the mountain, the Immortal Lord must be extremely free at this time.

  If the master doesn't teach immortal swordsmanship, why can't the apprentice go and learn it?

  The hand holding the broom became harder and harder, almost crushing the wooden handle of the broom. Yun Jianzhou still had the same indifferent look on his face. At first glance, he felt a bit like the indifference of Immortal Qingchi. .

  Why should I be unable to calm down and practice for several days because of these things, but my master can be very relaxed in the palace.

  Yun Jianzhou's narrow eyes were half-squinted across the sunlight, looking towards Qingchi Palace in the distance.

  He felt that it was inappropriate for him to be so uneducated and unskilled.

  Obviously he came to Qingyun Sect only to learn swordsmanship, but now that the secret realm is about to open, he is thinking about useless things outside the dormitory. If he doesn't work harder to learn the immortal swordsmanship, what if he embarrasses his master in the secret realm? Is good.

  After all, I am Master's direct disciple, so it is not an offense to go to Master's palace because I am eager to learn. Yanshan Hall

  "Junior brother, where are you going?"

  Xiang Jingming raised his eyes and saw that Yun Jianzhou was about to leave as soon as he threw the broom, and the dead leaves on the ground began to fly all over the ground again.

  "I'm going to talk to Master about something."

  "Ah, if that's the case, then I'll do it too..."

  Yun Jianzhou paused and looked back at him. The outline of his face in the shadow looked particularly indifferent, "I'm going to ask Master about the secret realm. Senior brother, are you going too? This is a bit inappropriate." "

  The smile on Xiang Jingming's face faded, and the two looked at each other through the window, and the atmosphere was somewhat suffocating.

  "Junior brother is right, this seems inappropriate."

  Yun Jianzhou didn't reply, and left with his sword in the direction of Qingchi Palace. The dead leaves on the ground were blown up and down by the spring wind again.

  "Tsk." Xiang Jingming frowned, pressed his temples impatiently, and casually made a secret to crush the dead leaves into ashes, "It's much quieter."

Chapter 73: Stiff Little Master (3)

  Qingyunmen Qingchi Palace is located on the highest mountain in Jianzong. Due to its height, it is extremely cold inside and outside Qingchi Palace all year round.

  It's clear that early spring has arrived, but the leaves are still covered with thin ice, somewhat similar to its owner's temperament.

  Speaking of which, this area is supposed to be a place where few plants grow, but because of the spiritual power that Immortal Qingchi spreads freely, the trees surrounding the palace are all lush and green, and the mountains are also in full bloom. bright spring flowers.

  This is undoubtedly a very luxurious behavior.

  A person's spiritual power is not inexhaustible. Most people will think twice before using spiritual power once, let alone using spiritual power on such a large scale.