Chapter 66-70

Not only was he not allowed to sleep on the bed, he was not even allowed to sleep on the floor.

  Li Yingchi nodded with satisfaction at his vicious arrangement.

  Bai Yunchuan didn't resist, didn't even say a word of objection, just wiped Li Yingchi's tears again and walked out the door empty-handed.

  This arrangement does not make Bai Yunchuan feel uncomfortable, and on the contrary, he is in a very good mood now, his brain and limbs are burning, and he just wants to go outside to get some wind.

  The misunderstanding at night has been resolved long ago. As long as Li Yingchi doesn't like anyone yet, it's not too late.

  Because he felt that it didn't matter, as long as Li Yingchi was still with him, he would be his sooner or later.

  But something happened tonight that made him realize a very important point. If he wanted to raise this little liar well, then he could no longer stay here.

  The helpless younger brother and the powerful King of Southern Qi.

  With two completely opposite identities, he knows better than anyone else who he can be to keep his lover.

  Bai Yunchuan was sitting in the yard, looking into the distance quietly, thinking about something in his mind, when suddenly there was a faint call from behind, and he turned around suddenly.

  "What's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

  Li Yingchi covered his mouth and replied dully, "...Well, the corner of his mouth hurts a little."

  Bai Yunchuan stood up quickly, "I'll find a towel and give you a cold compress!"

  Li Yingchi was a little embarrassed by the culprit's straightforward words, "Well..."

  Bai Yunchuan returned to Li Yingchi.

  Bearing a small slap mark, I felt distressed and took a towel to cover the mouth of the pretty little girl who was still crying in her arms.

  The other hand patted the back, patiently coaxing the person to sleep.

  "Chichi, don't think too much about building a house, I will pay for it for you..."

  The man in his arms muttered as if he was retorting something. Bai Yunchuan curled his lips and said, "How come it's none of my business? It's only natural that I spend money on you."

  "By the way, I won't take the jade pendant back. But if you put it on Chichi, don't exchange it for money."

  In his sleepy state, Li Yingchi responded vaguely: "Well, I don't..."

  "As promised, Chichi don't lie to me."

  "I would be very sad if you lied to me."

  He lowered his head and kissed the boy's sweaty white forehead.

Chapter 52 The Stingy Little Farmer (30)

  The season of summer is annoyingly fair, especially in Li Yingchi's opinion.

  Because no matter it's sunny or raining, the surroundings are always boring and hot. If it's before or after the rain, this feeling may become more obvious.

  Counting carefully, it has been a few months since I came to this world. Compared with the previous world, the progress of this one-man unification mission is a bit slower.

  Li Yingchi would obviously go to Jiang Xunmo when he had time, but he would always give up midway because he was busy with his affairs and was not at home.