Chapter 211-215

It can be seen that this was probably the result of the young master waving his hand when he lost his temper.

  Qin Shumo did not chase him out.

  He stood there and was the most affected person.

  The cup hit him and water fell on the floor, and the corners of his clothes were still dripping.

  "Tell me, why is he angry?"

  he asked, looking at the empty corridor.

  Lu Qi opened his mouth but couldn't answer.

  Because he has always felt that the young master has a volatile temper, and he has been angry with Qin Shumo recently. It is not surprising that such a sudden outburst would occur, but Qin Shumo probably wouldn't want this answer.

  It seemed that he was not ready to ask Lu Qiyi to answer him.

  After asking, Qin Shumo squatted down and started to pick up the things in the debris.

  Lu Qiyi quickly put down his schoolbag and prepared to help pack it together.

  As soon as he took out the phone, he thought of one thing, "Don't think so much, Brother Qin, I just saw the good news that I haven't told you yet. The results of the competition during the school term came out, and you ranked first!" "

  Qin Shumo didn't say anything. After a while, he just asked, "Who is second?"

  "Let me take a look, huh? It's the young master. He actually went to participate in your department's activities."

  Lu Qiyi didn't wait until Qin Shumo was as surprised as him.

  When he turned around and was about to say something, his pupils suddenly expanded, "Brother Qin, your hands..."

  Qin Shumo was constantly picking up items from the ground. When he heard Lu Qiyi calling him, he raised his eyes indifferently and followed the other person's line of sight to look at his hand.

  Bright red blood was dripping down his fingers.

  There were a few more drops of red on the ground, mixed with a pile of broken glass, which looked a bit scary.

  It turned out that a fragment of the mirror had penetrated the flesh.

  "It's okay." He put the things he picked up back up as if nothing happened. "There's still some band-aids he bought me last time."

  Later it was still not posted.

  Qin Shumo looked at the palm of his hand and thought for a moment, then put the few band-aids back under the pillow.

  Keep it.

  Keep it.

  -

  "Chichi, is there anything you want to eat? I'm going to ask someone to deliver the food now, and I'll cook a big meal for you later."

  Shi Xinyu looked at the people nestled on his sofa and felt comfortable in his heart.

  After receiving the news, he rushed home as soon as possible and quickly cleaned the room prepared for Li Yingchi. After making sure that there was no trace of dust, he dared to bring people in.

  Leaning on the soft pillow, Li Yingchi raised his eyelids and looked at Shi Xinyu. He casually took his phone and selected a few vegetables, indicating that Shi Xinyu could decide for himself. He was actually not very picky about food.