Chapter 56-60

Jiang Minghao took a panoramic view without any politeness, twirling his fingertips lightly, as if rubbing away the lingering moisture.

After cleaning up, it was almost time for him to go back.

Li Yingchi stepped on the dry stone, preparing to dry before putting on his shoes.

This is indeed a nice place.

He was fascinated by the green shadows that could be seen everywhere. The sunlight was shining through, and the layers of leaves were scattered with the wind. The thin layers of young leaves were slightly green, and the overlapping leaves formed dark places. A few strands of gold fell in the gaps. , waving in a trance in the sunshine.

The light slid over the place where the two of them were, and their bodies seemed to be embroidered with gold thread. Li Yingchi couldn't help but blink.

The sound of cicadas intertwined with the sound of water, accompanied by the rustling of leaves. It was noisy but had an indescribable sense of tranquility.

A pair of hands stretched out in front of Li Yingchi. Jiang Minghao spoke, but his voice was hoarse and he could not speak. After a long while, he lifted Li Yingchi's shoes and asked:

"Do you want me to take you home?"

Li Yingchi was stunned and quickly stopped him from getting his shoes, "No, I can just walk by myself. My pants are already clean."

Jiang Minghao frowned, looked at his wet pants, and asked, "Would it be comfortable to walk like this?"

"Well...just take a few steps and you'll be done."

Jiang Minghao turned around with a cold face and walked away. Holding his breath, he walked very fast and was about to disappear after just a few steps.

Li Yingchi lowered his head and put on his shoes without noticing it at all. When he looked up again, Jiang Minghao was looking at him not far behind him with a piece of dogtail grass in his mouth.

Li Yingchi's eyebrows were curved, and he was obviously in a good mood. His lips curled up in an inconspicuous arc, "Shall we go?"

Jiang Minghao didn't say anything, casually threw aside the dog's tail grass in his mouth, and stretched out his hand to signal Li Yingchi to hold him.

Li Yingchi hesitated for a while, then carefully held his cuffs.

But the next moment, the man held it forcefully in his hand. The action was not forceful, but it could not be refused.

Jiang Minghao kneaded his little hands calmly, feeling somewhat satisfied.

us? These two words sound pretty good.

"Okay, let's go home."

Although the words sounded nice, he still had the stinky look on his face that someone owed him eight hundred taels of silver.

Probably aware of his abnormality, Jiang Minghao said hard in his heart that he just looked at Li Yingchi's stupid and pitiful look. If he was bullied on the road later, he probably wouldn't know how to run away, so he reluctantly...

"I can't go home yet."

Li Yingchi stopped suddenly. As soon as he said the words, he was pulled forward and staggered by Jiang Minghao who was walking forward fiercely.

Jiang Minghao didn't understand what this meant, so he just stood there obediently and straightened the fallen man.

"Why can't you go home?"

"Just, I haven't finished my farm work yet. I have to go to work." Li Yingchi weakly opened the distance between him and Jiang Minghao with his hands and explained, "I can't go with you."