Chapter 206-210

"Good night."

  -

  When I woke up it was already the next morning.

  It was the weekend and the alarm clock had not been set. At this time, only Li Yingchi and Lu Qiyi were left in the dormitory.

  When the person washing up on the balcony noticed that Li Yingchi was awake, he wiped his face and said hello, "Good morning."

  nodded.

  Li Yingchi looked at Qin Shumo's empty seat, bit his lip, and typed a question.

  'Where is Qin Shumo? '

  It's strange that the young master asked someone.

  Smiling at the person, Lu Qiyi cleaned up his desk and answered him fluently, "Isn't there a competition recently? If Brother Qin doesn't have a part-time job, he should go to the library."

  After hearing what he said, the young master's expression immediately turned ugly. He took out his cell phone and started to make an appointment.

  Chi: 9:30, library

  Brother Shi: You are so diligent. Today, our Chichi is really going to become a college champion. We must remember to support our brother when we make money in the future.

  Brother Shi: [o3o]

  Chi: The Shi family still needs your stutter.

  After making an appointment to go to the library together, Li Yingchi stopped talking to others, quickly climbed out of bed and started to tidy up, leaving Shi Xinyu to talk nonsense on the other side of the screen.

  After a while, there will be a comprehensive competition at the school level, and every major can participate.

  In the original plot, the young master has always been reluctant to win awards of all sizes in the school. As long as he participates, there is no way he will not be the first. However, after Qin Shumo appears, his first place suddenly faces a big crisis.

  The last time I competed was during the last semester of my freshman year.

  At that time, he and vicious people like Qin Shumo were not in the same dormitory.

  But on the day when the results were announced, Li Yingchi completely remembered Qin Shumo's name. He held his mobile phone and stared at the two people's connected results, which were only 0.5 points apart, for a whole day.

  This is definitely the toughest opponent he has faced since college.

  Now that Qin Shumo secretly went to the library behind his back without waking him up, Li Yingchi naturally wouldn't think that the other party didn't want to wake him up.

  He believed that the other party had evil intentions, and in doing so, he must have wanted to race against time to get involved in him, and then secretly win the first place.

  'I am leaving. '

  The phone rang.

  Lu Qiyi woke up half an hour earlier than the young master. As a result, he was still clearing his desk while the young master was already going out.

  Looking slightly blankly at the door that was still shaking but no one was there anymore, Lu Qiyi waved his hand: "Bye, bye?"

  No wonder the young master's grades are so good. He works so hard in private.

  I have to learn from the young master!

  In broad daylight, the dormitory was empty and the library was overcrowded.