Chapter 116-120

Feeling the feather-light weight of the person in his arms, Gu Wenshu's hand holding the person tightened slightly, but with a smile on his face, he spoke softly, diverting Li Yingchi's attention, "Do you remember? , you often did this when you were a child, when you were tired after sword practice, you would trick me into carrying you back."

  "It's a pity that Chi'er didn't come to see me often. When he was only a teenager, he would always practice alone in the back hill. Even if he wanted to ask you to go back to the room with him, you would ignore him. I didn't expect that after so many years, he could still come to me. I'll have another chance to hold you like this."

  "Chi'er has indeed grown up and doesn't like to cling to senior brother anymore."

  Because of this sudden feeling of weightlessness, Li Yingchi's fingertips gently grabbed the skirt of Gu Wenshu's chest. Hearing this, he pursed his lips and retorted: "I am now the head of a sect, senior brother... don't always treat me like a child, I don't like it."

  "Senior brother didn't say you were a child."

  Gu Wen Shuben deliberately teased him. Seeing that his attention was diverted, he lowered his eyes and placed the person on the chair behind the screen. "It's just that no matter how your identity changes, I hope you can be the same as before." I still rely on my senior brother."

  Li Yingchi avoided Gu Wenshu's gaze, lowered his eyes and looked at the steam floating not far away, without saying a word.

  It wasn't until Gu Wenshu turned around to go outside to get a change of clothes that he responded softly, his voice faint in the room, and he didn't know which sentence he was responding to.

  When everything was ready, only Gu Wenshu and Li Yingchi were left in the room.

  Zuoqiu Yuchen, who was originally staying in the room, had already left when Li Yingchi entered the back room.

  Looking at Li Yingchi's desperate look, he felt weak all over, so he simply went back to his alchemy room out of sight and out of mind.

  Gu Wenshu stood by the tub and tested the water temperature. He noticed that Zuoqiu Yuchen had used a spell to maintain the temperature. He was about to praise him when he looked up and saw Li Yingchi looking towards the screen pretending to be casual.

  He chuckled and shook his head, put the change of clothes next to the bathtub, and tried to make peace with the two enemies: "Junior brother should have gone back to make some medicine for you. Although he has loved to make trouble with you since he was a child, he also sincerely Treat you well."

  "...I don't care what he does, I don't care about him anyway." Li Yingchi frowned, a little annoyed that Gu Wenshu said nice things to his junior brother.

  Gu Wenshu smiled and said: "You don't know, when he saw you fainted outside the secret realm, he almost cried out of fright. He took out the life-saving pills one after another, for fear that something would happen to you."

  "If I hadn't benefited from you, my nephew might be dying without even being able to take his life-extending pills."

  Li Yingchi raised his head in surprise when he heard that Zuoqiu Yuchen was so panicked.

  He was about to ask something, but when Li Yingchi saw Gu Wenshu's appearance clearly, he saw the man looking at him teasingly. He quickly lowered his eyes and whispered covertly: "He is just pretending, I don't believe it."

  "Okay, everything you need for changing and bathing has been put away, you can reach it with your hands." Gu Wenshu stopped teasing him, bent down and took his hand and squeezed, "Now, Chi'er needs Senior brother, can you help me change my clothes?"