Chapter 86-90

Probably because he had the young man's acquiescence.

  From the boy's dodging but not escaping movements, from the boy's angry tone but his pale pink cheeks, from the boy's gradually rapid and sweet breathing.

  From every detail he could find, he got the young man's silent connivance.

  This unique attitude was a great favor to Bai Yunchuan, and he was grateful.

  The current situation may be attributed to that sudden assassination.

  The sudden situation caught the two of them off guard.

  The golden house hides a beauty, or it's robbery by force. The bloody tragedy script that the man originally conceived before coming was also burned by the young man with his tears in the chaos. The ashes fell on his desolate heart, nourishing endless love and compassion.

  In front of the sharp and blind sword, the estrangement and gap between the two due to some misunderstandings in the past seemed not so important.

  Bai Yunchuan's immediate reaction explained his choice.

  Nothing can compare to the one he loves, not even his life.

  Most likely, he would rather bear the sword alive than hide the young man in his arms, not wanting the young man to see such a bloody scene.

  The boundary between life and death became extremely clear at that moment. In the past, it was rarely mentioned on the lips, and words that made people feel embarrassed were not so difficult to say.

  All emotions can be easily expressed at that moment.

  Heartbroken.

  They were closer than before, more openly expressing their emotions.

  The shackles that originally bound the two were completely broken, and the thread between the two that had become fragile during this period was repaired, linked again, and strengthened with the love of a moth to a flame. , turned into a stronger relationship.

  Because he had received a response, Bai Yunchuan became more confident, more determined, braver, and more desperate.

  Fortunately, all of this has a good result in the end.

  The warmth drawn from companionship is like a burning field in summer, and the breeze keeps growing higher and higher.

  When Bai Yunchuan was completely immersed in the whirlpool of love named Li Yingchi, Li Yingchi was also responding to him in a daze and began to try something called liking for the first time.

  It seems like everything has become different.

  On weekdays, except for going to court, Bai Yunchuan took all other military affairs back to his home to handle.

  However, the lights in the study were not always on, but the lights in Li Yingchi's room were always on.

  A maid who is good at observing found that the new young master always stayed with the prince. Of course, it can also be said that it was because the prince always wanted to be with the young prince.

  With such a precious attitude, she wanted to stay by the boy's side all the time, as if she was deeply afraid that Li Yingchi would leave if he didn't pay attention.

  After finishing those boring affairs without stopping, his prince began to think about taking the young master to travel around.

  It's just that the weather is really not suitable for traveling far away. Bai Yunchuan picked and picked, and finally chose a few suitable places for Li Yingchi to choose.