Chapter 76-80

So after finding out the origin of the jade pendant, Bai Yunchuan did not leave Tianping Village. He still maintained his previous trajectory and lived like a real rural farmer.

  If this is the case, then how different is Bai Yunchuan from ordinary people who does not use his power at this time? How can he keep Li Yingchi? A car and a horse are enough to make him nowhere to be found.

  Jiang Xunmo saw the opportunity and thought of taking this opportunity to take Li Yingchi away and find a remote place to live in seclusion.

  Not to mention that Bai Yunchuan could not be found at all, but as long as he did not use his subordinates for a day, he and Li Yingchi could get along with each other for a while longer.

  When Li Yingchi entered the school here and started going to and from school regularly, he got used to this kind of life. With Bai Yunchuan's attitude towards Li Yingchi, he would not forcefully take the boy away.

  Furthermore, Bai Yunchuan's identity cannot be hidden forever. He will eventually return to the imperial capital and completely stay away from this remote area that is incompatible with him.

  At that time, there is no need to guess what Li Yingchi's relationship or attitude will be with the two of them. He will definitely have the advantage.

  But Jiang Xunmo probably didn't expect that Bai Yunchuan, who was originally worried, would be so wanton this time, without concealing his identity, and just take Li Yingchi away.

  Jiang Xunmo did not go to bed until early in the morning while handling matters last night. Not long after he woke up, he heard strange noises coming from his home.

  He didn't have time to wash up, so he hurried upstairs to check the situation, but was directly stopped by the secret guard who was already standing by.

  A literati scholar was no match for those secret guards. His several struggles had no effect and only made his appearance more miserable.

  In the end, he could only watch the robbers who broke into the house and took away the treasure he had worked so hard to find and hide in an extremely arrogant manner.

  At that moment, his eyes were bloodshot, and his body seemed to have lost its vitality and slumped down.

  It wasn't just the teenagers who were taken away.

  It is the summer rain, the whirlpool he is willing to drown in, the dream he seeks but cannot get day and night and dare not touch.

  -

  The sound of horse hoofs could be heard faintly. In his dream, Li Yingchi seemed to have returned to the morning when he came to Guqiu County.

  But the image was blurry and blurred. It just flashed by and then disappeared. Gradually, the sound of horse hooves became weaker, and he immediately fell into a deeper sleep.

  When the carriage reached noon, the bright sun had already enveloped the entire earth and illuminated the entire interior of the carriage.

  The road inevitably ran over gravel, and the car swayed, shaking the car curtains out of the gap. A ray of sunlight passed through cunningly and accidentally fell on Li Yingchi's eyebrows, casting a layer of fine light on his long and thick eyelashes.

  Such intense light is so scorching that even with your eyes closed, you cannot escape.

  Because it was too dazzling, Li Yingchi was forced to break away from the dream within a few seconds.