Chapter 156-160

The subordinates outside the palace door suddenly knocked on the door, and several demons asked cautiously, "Your Majesty, should we keep this person or not?"

  Li Yingchi's long silence made Xiang Jing's bright and handsome eyebrows relax slightly. After hearing this, he said calmly, "There is no need to keep things that have no use."

  "I understand." Several demons looked at each other and walked back to where they were.

  A long sword was raised above his head, the sharpened blade still glowing in the dim environment.

  Then, the sword fell at an extremely fast speed——

  "Young demon boy, please don't hurt our disciples!"

Chapter 113 The Old-Fashioned Little Master (Forty-Three)

  At the critical moment, a warning sound with deep spiritual power shook his arm, and the demon cultivator holding the sword wailed in pain, causing the blade that was about to fall to suddenly stop in the air.

  Two seconds were enough for Yun Jianzhou to react.

  He took the opportunity to break free from the oppression of the surrounding demon cultivators and staggered back a few steps.

  Normal people will definitely want to go to a safe place to hide as soon as they find themselves free at such a critical moment.

  But Yun Jianzhou's body shook twice, and the sword he held tightly in his hand was propped on the ground. Due to the force, it sank straight into the soil, as if he wanted to continue walking into the closed door of the devil's palace.

  Before he could lose his mind again, he rushed towards the Demon Palace.

  A rope suddenly passed quickly from his back, tightly tied his whole body, and pulled his whole body backward.

  Dust was flying all around, and Yun Jianzhou fell heavily in front of everyone in the Qingyun Sect. His embarrassed appearance made everyone look at him.

  Several elders who attended the activities frequently recognized this as the young disciple of Immortal Lord Qingchi and hurriedly helped him up.

  No one wondered why he appeared here. They just felt that Yun Jianzhou rushed over in advance because he was eager to save his teacher.

  Only Gu Wenshu, who knew Yun Jianzhou's whereabouts, watched all this with a cold expression.

  He threw aside the rope in his hand and let Yun Jianzhou be tied up by the rope.

  The elder on the side looked at this scene and reminded in a low voice: "Master, the rope has not been untied yet."

  Gu Wenshu looked sideways, his narrow eyes deep and difficult to distinguish, "It will naturally unravel when the time comes. Watch him carefully and don't let him cause trouble here."

  Although the head of the Qingyun Sect seems to be easy to talk to, people who are familiar with him know that Gu Wenshu cannot tolerate any mistakes on the issue of Qingchi Immortal Lord.

  Now that something happened to Immortal Qingchi, Gu Wenshu had been preparing to attack with all his spiritual power since he got the news. He was obviously extremely angry.

  At the critical moment, the elder did not dare to say any more. After nodding in agreement, he used his spiritual power to control Yun Jianzhou to float aside.

  Without the Demon Lord's orders, a group of demon cultivators just occupied their left and right positions, watching the people of Qingyun Sect warily.