Chapter 151-155

Although Protector Zuo fled away from Jianzong in a hurry, he still had a startling glance before leaving and remembered the strangeness in the hazy mist.

  White hair, golden eyes, horns with inhuman characteristics, the only descendant of the dragon clan, a hidden corner of the world of cultivation.

  These clues seem to point to the descendants of the dragon clan that they have been looking for for a long time in the demon world.

  Could it be that this little fairy servant whose identity is unknown is the descendant of the dragon clan they are looking for?

  Protector Zuo didn't dare to make any judgments. It's just that a group of them had been searching for the descendants of the Dragon Clan for a long time. They had searched all over the three realms for several months but there was no news. Now they finally found some clues and it was something he saw with his own eyes. Protector Zuo was naturally Take it very seriously.

  So even though this might just be false news, Protector Zuo still took the risk of being punished and sent a letter to Xiang Jingming overnight to report the matter.

  When the news was received, the demon king who was far away was stepping on the corpse and had just withdrawn his hand from someone else's chest.

  Thick scarlet blood spread from his position to the surroundings, extending into a dark red canvas. Yanshanting

  Regarding the group of them going to Qingyun Gate without authorization, Xiang Jingming paused for a few seconds in the communication.

  When he spoke, his voice was hoarse after having just experienced an unusual fight, and his tone was a bit careless, "I remember that I have always handled matters in the world of cultivation personally. Do this without my permission, You are getting bolder and bolder."

  "Go and receive your punishment yourself."

  Even though he knew that his Majesty could not see him, Protector Zuo still lowered his head in fear and said, "I acknowledge my guilt."

  He told Xiang Jingming everything he saw in Qingchi Palace in detail, from the hot spring hidden behind the small garden to the hair of the people in the hot spring turning white. out.

  Xiang Jingming was silent for a moment and only asked: "What medicine did you use?"

  Protector Zuo replied respectfully: "Your Majesty, I just sprinkled some psychedelic pollen in order to get something out of that little fairy servant's mouth."

  Psychedelic flowers are indeed not something threatening to people.

  Xiang Jingming wiped the blood off his hands and decided to go back to Qingchi Palace to meet his little god tonight.

  As someone who could stay in Qingchi Palace, plus someone who was in a hurry to protect the Lord, it was not difficult for Xiang Jingming to guess that the little fairy servant Zuo Protector was talking about was Li Yingchi.

  Fortunately, their demon world is not that mean, they are just a psychedelic flower.

  If it were replaced by something else, others might be able to take advantage.

  Thinking of this, Xiang Jingming straightened his lips and said, "Your punishment will be doubled."

  Protector Zuo: "...I obey my orders."

  Some things are difficult to explain clearly. The descendants of the dragon clan who should have noticed it immediately were ignored by Xiang Jingming, but they began to care about Li Yingchi's safety.