Chapter 41-45

The push coming from his chest was like tickling to Bai Yunchuan.

  Even if someone kicked him in the chest, he didn't seem to care. He just looked at Li Yingchi solemnly, the boy's figure reflected in his obscure eyes.

  There are also the loose trouser legs that slide down with the movement, and the voluptuous leg lines.

  Under the dim and swaying light in the room, the full arc that was not very obvious was looming, but was quickly covered up.

  Bai Yunchuan covered his nose with his hand, his eyes averted unnaturally, and he did not answer.

  Somewhat strangely, Xu Ziang, who originally had little dealings with Bai Yunchuan, looked focused and said nothing at the best moment to take advantage of the situation.

  The two of them looked like they had lost their souls, which made Li Yingchi a little confused as to what to do.

  There was a stalemate in the room for a long time. For a moment, Li Yingchi seemed to suddenly remember something and immediately started to turn over old scores. "Someone said before that my bed was broken and small. He didn't care at all. It's better to sleep on the floor."

  Bai Yunchuan was startled and immediately realized that Li Yingchi had discovered what he had whispered about that night.

  He thought Li Yingchi had fallen asleep at that time...

  The embarrassment of being slapped on the spot caused a subtle blush on his originally cold and handsome face.

  "I don't know who said that, Bai Yunchuan, do you know?" Li Yingchi looked at him and narrowed his eyes, the ends of his eyes turned up, with a little pride after success, "Why don't you speak?"

  This conversation came out of nowhere, and to Xu Ziang's ears it sounded like an encrypted call. It made the two people in front of him a small space of their own, isolating him, and Li Yingchi's sweet voice and smile had nothing to do with him.

  Let him know the imaginative details of Li Yingchi's interactions with others when he was away. He suddenly realized that his relationship with Li Yingchi was not even as close as this friend who suddenly appeared.

  All this made him unbearable.

  Xu Ziang took a deep breath, raised his voice slightly, interrupted the conversation, and then turned Li Yingchi's attention back to himself, "It's true that I didn't think carefully. It's really hot to sleep together in the summer, so it's okay to sleep on the floor." OK."

  "or......"

  He was still a little confused at first, but after taking a look at Bai Yunchuan, who was staring at him eagerly, he deliberately said to Li Yingchi: "Do you want me to tell you a bedtime story? Just like before."

  It was a very childish behavior, deliberately showing how close he and Li Yingchi were in the past, as if Xu Ziang could be one step ahead by saying this.

  In fact, if we really want to trace it back, it probably happened many years ago, when Xu Ziang and Li Yingchi were still underage.

  But apart from this, what can Xu Ziang say?

  He said that he often came to Tianping Village to deliver food, but he didn't see Li Yingchi for half a month, or that he would feel guilty and run away if someone asked him about Li Yingchi.

  When Xu Ziang's eyes met the surprised expression of Li Yingchi, he realized how abrupt his suggestion was, but he could no longer take it back.

  His hands moved helplessly in the air twice, and finally he approached the bed in a panic and opened his mouth to explain something, but Bai Yunchuan stopped him with his hand, and the two of them were immediately in a stalemate.