Chapter 111-115

How could the charm made by Uncle Gu be stamped with the mark of Qingchi Palace?

  Tonight's moonlight was hazy and soft, casting a layer of light and soft light on the two people embracing each other, making Li Yingchi's delicate and indifferent face appear gentle and moving.

  Yun Jianzhou lowered his head and looked at the person in his arms with a throbbing tenderness that he was not even aware of.

  Yun Jianzhou looked at Li Yingchi very seriously, copying his face with his eyes, hundreds of times more attentive than when he was practicing.

  Look at his soft hanging hair, look at his pink and white face, look at his eyes that are no longer cold and confused, look at the small mole on the bridge of his nose that he has never noticed before.

  He had never looked at his master's appearance so carefully.

  The rich spring feeling was not as good as the peach blossom fragrance on the young man's body. Li Yingchi was drunk. He smelled the smell of wine and the light cold fragrance surrounding him, and felt that he was also drunk.

  After leaving, Yun Jianzhou didn't even dare to recall what happened that night.

  Too cruel, too beautiful, the two most extreme feelings in the world, he experienced them all in just one night.

  On the second day, the secret realm opens.

  Yun Jianzhou stood behind Gu Wenshu, not surprised that his master did not come to see him off.

  He didn't look sad. Where no one was paying attention, he secretly touched his left chest, where there was the amulet specially prepared for him by his master.

  -

  Without the interruption of his disciples, Li Yingchi was enjoying himself in Qingchi Palace alone.

  What happened that night was briefly summarized by the system as having completed the side task of "delivering an amulet to the protagonist in the name of others". Other things that happened while drunk were omitted by the system, and Li Yingchi didn't pay much attention to it.

  As for such a task, the system explained to Li Yingchi that because of the danger of this world and the uniqueness of having no emotional line, he is likely to receive some tasks related to helping the protagonist survive.

  Li Yingchi said he accepted it well and would do his best no matter what kind of task it was.

  Time passed by peacefully, and three days flew by.

  Until that afternoon, the calm lake surface was smashed by huge rocks into thousands of waves.

  Li Yingchi, who was practicing swordplay in the small garden, suddenly received a new side mission.

  [Side mission: While maintaining the character, ensure the life safety of the male protagonist and improve the male protagonist's strength. The specific content that needs to be completed this time is to go to the secret realm to save the protagonist who is about to lose his vital signs. 】

  Li Yingchi's eyes widened suddenly, and he almost lost his grip on the sword in his hand.

  how so?

  For Yun Jianzhou, the secret realm in the original plot line is a warehouse that is opened at regular intervals. It is impossible for the protagonist to encounter such serious and even life-threatening difficulties in the secret realm.

  What went wrong.

  With no time to think anymore, Li Yingchi hurriedly rushed to the secret realm with his sword.