Chapter 91-95

It always feels like taking it slow, and no matter how slow it is, there will still be a lot of time between them, a lifetime of time to teach the young man what love is.

  But the truth is always cruel.

  After all, this is just a missing world line, and they are just trapped in a corner of the world, while Li Yingchi is just a butterfly that stays briefly, flutters its wings and then flies away.

  Fortunately, they didn't ask for much, and the young man was soft-hearted enough.

  Just a moment of movement between their brows, eyes and hearts was enough to make them feel happiness overflowing in their chests.

  Li Yingchi is like a newly born little animal, taking his first step in a world full of colors.

  Every encounter is a growth lesson that touches the soul.

  Li Yingchi is a smart and good boy. He seems quiet, but he is always learning.

  The first time he did the mission, he was able to maintain a good character, and became more and more proficient under the guidance of the system. Gradually, he drew inferences from one example and found that this was not just a world that followed the plot. Everyone had flesh and blood, and he seemed to be short-lived. Lived again.

  Li Yingchi began to learn everything about them, and began to get in touch with things he had never understood before, learn encounters he didn't understand, emotions he didn't understand, and differences he didn't understand.

  He imitated the way those men treated him well, feeling the beating of his heart in a daze, and began to learn how to respond.

  Emotions are honest, and Li Yingchi is also honest. He doesn't shy away from love affairs, but he is still too simple after all. The only understanding of these things comes from the impression of his parents' generation.

  Perhaps when he understands what such a rapid heart beat is, he will be able to express it.

  Li Yingchi has been growing.

  So now no matter whether it is friendship or love, no one will care about it anymore. The people who love him will always tell him the answer to the questions that he can't figure out.

  Pulling seedlings to encourage growth is not Bai Yunchuan's strong point.

  He will be attracted by the young man's appearance, and is finally willing to stop for the young man's pure soul.

  The long-term love after first sight is his choice.

  He allows himself to give without any reward and is grateful for any response he gets.

  In the palace, several maids were standing outside the courtyard of the study, waiting for orders. They did not dare to say anything in their free time. They could only use their eyes and changing expressions to convey gossip from time to time.

  They all knew that their prince was extraordinarily handsome, brave and good at fighting. He was the beloved husband of many girls in the imperial city, but he always specialized in fighting and killing with the prince.

  The old housekeeper and the others looked forward to the prince's getting married day and night, but they still couldn't get any hope.

  The prince almost didn't come back from his last tour to the south. Now, let alone marrying a wife, everyone in the house felt that it was a gift from God that the prince could keep his life and live well.